Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup thread.

+3
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 4:27 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

You are on some good meds again I see

52Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 4:55 pm

2seaoat

You are on some good meds again I see

Back at you..... AK in the head.....your drugs are definitely better.

53Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 10:28 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Yep that hole in my forehead from a terrorist AK will happen right after I win the powerball on May 1st,  win the Boston Marathon, and celebrate the Cubs winning the world series all this year and next......oh I forgot that includes getting struck by lightening on the way to the world series after the Loveabulls all demanded to have sex with me for a month.....my fantasy is more probable than your and Butchmeups fantasies of mass murder of Americans......some will die every year......and I may talk a loveabull into a mercy F......but really you and Butchmeup need some sex.

That paragraph reads like the worst script ever written for a Chuck Norris movie.  And the movie would go straight from production to being shown free at 2 AM on the Shopping Channel when they rotate between horrible movies and snakeoil commercials.  That movie wouldn't even go in the Redbox.

But the worst of it,  again,  is the same selfishness you expressed in those Boston bombing threads:  "It's not gonna happen to me so it's no concern".

Guess what.  Yes the odds that you or me personally is gonna be fucked up by terrorism are pretty similiar to the Florida Lottery jackpot.  Not the Powerball,  you really have to take a look at the odds on the Powerball jackpot to appreciate that NO other event of any kind in human society or in nature has longer odds than that.  lol
BUT,  the odds of you and me personally being fucked up by something butchmeup does are just as long.  And yet butchmeup is so much YOUR boogeyman,  that you start foaming at the mouth every time you talk about him.  And that's at least several times a day. Talk about being a scaredy dat.  lol
So give us a break and don't be such a hypocrite.

54Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 10:42 pm

2seaoat

Bob, you could count the average deaths from terrorism over the last hundred year average with your fingers, and toes, times 5 per year, or less than 10k during that entire period.........Selfish has nothing to do with the stats.....NO Americans are going to be massacred which will be 10% of what we lose in impaired and distracted driving in America.....that problem is completely capable of being solved, but terrorism can NEVER be eliminated, but it can be reduced by common sense security and vigilance. Your conceptual shortcomings remain a joy to read as you connect the total improbability of ANY American being harmed with selfishness......yep Butchmeup wants to spend another trillion to be generous......you cannot fix stupid. But scared and stupid is dangerous to Civilians all over the world who rather than waiting a century to get to 10k dead civilians have been averaging that loss every year.....

55Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 11:15 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You just used a lot of sketchy emotional writing to obfuscate from the point I made.  lol

You have been repeatedly putting a lot of emphasis on clearly what we now see is the reason why you call the Boston Bombing a "common crime".  It's clear as day.  You layed it out to me.  You told me it's because the odds of that happening to you personally are so slim.

And then I pointed out the odds on you personally being victimized by anything butchmeup says or does are equally slim.  And that since you rant as loudly about butchmeup as I do Brother Carl,  that makes you a scaredy cat too.  lol

Since you couldn't respond to that,  now you've switched the subject to car wrecks.  lol

56Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 11:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm finally starting to get a grasp of how your mind works, seaoat. I admit, it took me a long while to stop my head from spinning and start to comprehend it. But now I'm starting to understand your alien language. lol

57Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 11:20 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:You just used a lot of sketchy emotional writing to obfuscate from the point I made.  lol

You have been repeatedly putting a lot of emphasis on clearly what we now see is the reason why you call the Boston Bombing a "common crime".  It's clear as day.  You layed it out to me.  You told me it's because the odds of that happening to you personally are so slim.

And then I pointed out the odds on you personally being victimized by anything butchmeup says or does are equally slim.  And that since you rant as loudly about butchmeup as I do Brother Carl,  that makes you a scaredy cat too.  lol

Since you couldn't respond to that,  now you've switched the subject to car wrecks.  lol

OBFUSCATE A hellava word, Bob, good one.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

58Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 11:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Thanks ole pal.  I'm on a high tonight cause I been listenin to Wayne Toups videos.  lol

59Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 11:33 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Specially this one...

60Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/29/2015, 11:49 pm

2seaoat

My mind is complex but my heart is simple. I do not give two chits about terrorists. Period. Chit happens. I spent all afternoon getting my Bobcat going after getting stuck on an incline with low fuel and running the diesel dry.....no fun for anybody who knows anything about diesel. New fuel filter and bleeding fuel lines all afternoon.....got it going around eight pm........chit happens....plan....plan again.....and then execute the plan. We have a pretty good domestic response to terrorism, but things go wrong, and I am not losing a second of sleep, and I sure as chit am not supporting Butchmeup politicians.

61Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/30/2015, 12:04 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I do not give two chits about terrorists.  Period.  Chit happens.

I'm gonna be serious with you for just a sec.
You know how much time I devoted to the 9/11 truther thing.
It was thousands of hours literally.  And when you do that,  you really find tons of eyewitness accounts.  And a good portion of that is some of the most heart-wrenching stuff you will ever take in.  Especially the transcripts and sometimes actual cell phone call audio from the hundreds who were trapped above the impact floors in both towers.  They spent about an hour contemplating a horrible inevitable death.  Sometimes on the phone with their loved ones while it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

If you had heard and read some of the stuff I did,  you would not have written that last reply the way you did.
Is there plenty of death overseas from the aggressive stuff our country does?  Yes of course there is only a less than average IQ full out retard doesn't know that.
But just because it aint gonna happen to you yourself doesn't mean it didn't happen to all those human beings in New York whose only crime was going to their fucking jobs.

62Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/30/2015, 12:17 am

2seaoat

I see the most horrible situations once a month on the infusion floor of Northwestern Hospital. I saw the same at Moffitt. The horrors of a twenty five year old woman with two infants and her parents and husband crying in the waiting room, as I go in and get a blood draw and the technicians are crying....she has less than a month to live......month after month of absolute horrors.....and for some fricking reason I am still here as these beautiful younger people are being taken. Bob I have Zero tolerance for Butchmenups.....zero. I am sick of cowardice when I monthly see the most courageous people die with dignity.......F Butchmeup and anybody else who thinks like him and scares people F them all. I am DEAD serious. Sick of it.

63Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/30/2015, 12:32 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Take some deep breaths and then repeat after me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me. Butchme up can't hurt me...

Keep saying that as you fall asleep and it will be just like counting sheep. Or taking Temazepam if that's your preference.
Then in the morning take two aspirin and call me to set up the schedule for your therapy. Remember I have a geniune BS Degree in Psychology from Draft Dodging U. With emphasis on the BS part. And that doesn't refer to bachelors or science. More like the bs of actually getting college credit while drinking draft beers in a bowling alley. Underage no less. lol

64Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 4/30/2015, 12:54 am

2seaoat

Nobody can hurt me....period. My fate is sealed and I have made my peace However, Butchmeups can kill innocent civilians with bombs and weapons systems which make MIC wealthy, and keep the money flowing to the cowards and traitors. It is time for courage in this country. Courage is never comfortable. We all need to speak up and flush the Butchmeups down the toilet. How these cowards get invited to Sunday talk shows is beyond my comprehension.

65Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 5/1/2015, 5:26 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down as he wades through the people in the center of town. Godzilla.

Is 2seaoats being racist again?

66Butchmeup thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Butchmeup thread. 5/2/2015, 2:05 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Seaoat is butchmeup

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum