Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police have no idea how Gray broke his spine . . .

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

After his arrest, Gray's neck was broken and his spinal cord damaged enough to cause his death.

The Baltimore PD says Gray's injury must have occurred in the Police Van, which was occupied by another prisoner.

That Prisoner's name is John Scapegoat.

In a video, Gray is heard to cry out "get off my neck, get off my neck!!"

Reality.

nadalfan

Wordslinger wrote:After his arrest, Gray's neck was broken and his spinal cord damaged enough to cause his death.

The Baltimore PD says Gray's injury must have occurred in the Police Van, which was occupied by another prisoner.

Reality.
This case is so disturbing; it makes my stomach turn  What the hell happened?  Without actual video of the cause of his injury and relying on the police officers' side of the story, I wonder if we'll ever know the truth

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

nadalfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:After his arrest, Gray's neck was broken and his spinal cord damaged enough to cause his death.

Reality.
This case is so disturbing; it makes my stomach turn  What the hell happened?  Without actual video of the cause of his injury and relying on the police officers' side of the story, I wonder if we'll ever know the truth

You expect truth from an ultra violent Police Department investigating the actions of their own officers?

Rather than be confronted by a wolf-pack of white Baltimore cops, Gray flat-out ran.  The problem was, he didn't run fast or far enough.

Reality!

Vikingwoman

They broke his neck.That's the truth.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Vikingwoman wrote:They broke his neck.That's the truth.
Yes, that is indeed the truth.

Undoubtedly the Baltimore PD will whip up a good excuse story that will try to exonerate their Wolfpack.

And the Feds have determined to run their own investigation.

Maybe this time some cops will go to prison ...

anyone want to bet on it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum