This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Police plant evidence.... by golly our enablers concerning police misconduct will be silent

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Your silliness in your assertions is only exceeded by your dismal track record of legal opinions.

View user profile
Your silliness in your assertions is only exceeded by your dismal track record of legal opinions.

Yep.......can you say Sandra Bland.

View user profile
Yeah that one especially.

View user profile
This is almost as shady as the dnc blaming Russia and then refusing the fbi investigation.

The damn fbi should've raided the place. Your dear leaders are fucking commies.

And y'all wonder why you're irrelevant... lol. It must be nice to be clueless... I mean it... lol.

View user profile
Unlike certain people who shall remain nameless, SOME of us judge each reported police incident ON ITS OWN MERITS, rather than using sweeping, broad brush, stilted, opinionated and prejudiced views to condemn police at every turn, even when such condemnation is NOT warranted by the FACTS of the individual case.

View user profile
According to loony Oatie, the May case was racist because of all the stats he posted. Does not matter one whip you couldn't see the race of the driver.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: Your dear leaders are fucking commies.

Oh, c'mon PkrBoy, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
PkrBum wrote:This is almost as shady as the dnc blaming Russia and then refusing the fbi investigation.

The damn fbi should've raided the place. Your dear leaders are fucking commies.

And y'all wonder why you're irrelevant... lol.  It must be nice to be clueless... I mean it... lol.



That's okay we know it's just the pills talking. Very Happy

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Unlike certain people who shall remain nameless, SOME of us judge each reported police incident ON ITS OWN MERITS, rather than using sweeping, broad brush, stilted, opinionated and prejudiced views to condemn police at every turn, even when such condemnation is NOT warranted by the FACTS of the individual case.

Exactly. There are something like 800,000 sworn LEOs in this country. I couldn't begin to guess how many public interactions and crime investigations happen daily without an issue. And you're right, certain people here assign the actions of a minuscule percentage of bad actors to the larger group. Ridiculously narrow minded and obviously uninformed people....

View user profile

No one here said that all police are bad...just some of them. The officer who stopped Lumon May was unprofessional and shrill...most likely because she was unsure of herself. What kind of country is it when the police just randomly profile and detain citizens just going about their business? Seriously, stop the stupid.

View user profile
You can't profile somebody when you can't see who they are. You need to stop the idiocy and race baiting.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:You can't profile somebody when you can't see who they are. You need to stop the idiocy and race baiting.



Watch the video @4:23, when his brother steps behind the open door...other than whatever that is on the windshield of the police car, you can clearly see his clothing behind the tinted window. There is no way from the video that anyone can tell whether or not she could see him before stopping him...but the question remains: Why did she stop him? She said initially that the computer told her the plate was bad. When did she tell the other officers that arrived at the scene that the license check was the reason?...all she can talk about is the window tint.

View user profile
Sorry but you can clearly see when he first comes into view crossing in front of her and then her turning left behind him before stopping him there is no way to see who is driving. The side windows and back window is too tinted. Besides the window tint is designed to let you see out not in so you can drive.Duh!

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:Sorry but you can clearly see when he first comes into view crossing in front of her and then her turning left behind him before stopping him there is no way to see who is driving. The side windows and back window is too tinted. Besides the window tint is designed to let you see out not in so you can drive.Duh!

OK, genius, what was the reason for the stop?

View user profile
She already said what the reason was. WTH is the matter w/ you? Just because you don't like the reason doesn't make it a racial stop. She couldn't even see he was black for Christ's sake! It could have been a white person for all she knew.

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:She already said what the reason was. WTH is the matter w/ you? Just because you don't like the reason doesn't make it a racial stop. She couldn't even see he was black for Christ's sake! It could have been a white person for all she knew.

What is the matter with me? A case of regret for all the times I defended your sorry ass against the attacks against YOU.

View user profile
Sorry but I don't base my opinions on whether someone defended me or not. I call em as I see em. You can be fairly intelligent in some areas like Oatie but like Oatie not so much in others. The extreme bias gets in the way.

View user profile
Sorry but I don't base my opinions on whether someone defended me or not. I call em as I see em. You can be fairly intelligent in some areas like Oatie but like Oatie not so much in others. The extreme bias gets in the way.


Whew, and to think I thought major league umpires make frequent mistakes, but I am sure that Tex and I are relieved that we have got your blessing of intelligence, although fairly is a qualifier, and not so much in other areas says we are dumb as posts, and combine that with extreme bias and by golly we are the forum idiots. yep

View user profile
I think forum idiots would be accurate in some instances like this one but your welcome.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum