Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia lifts ban on shipping air defense rockets to Iran

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Russia lifts ban on shipping air defense rockets to Iran

The Middle East continues to deteriorate.  

Remember when semi-retired President Obama was campaigning for office he promised to honor the agree with Poland for an air defense system.  He hadn't settled into the White House and he called Poland and said, remember that promise?  Well it was a lie, not going to do it.

Last edited by Markle on 4/14/2015, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

This thread makes no sense. Do you think you could provide a link which could clarify?

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's IRAN and they are the S-300 version.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This thread makes no sense.  Do you think you could provide a link which could clarify?

You really need to keep up with the news instead of following Wordslinger and a few others posting old, worn subjects.

Russia had a ban on selling anti-aircraft missiles to Iran.  Now they will be selling anti-aircraft missiles to Iran.

Is that clear?

Last edited by Markle on 4/14/2015, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

KarlRove wrote:It's IRAN and they are the S-300 version.

You're right, I was trying to do two things at once.

2seaoat

Thank you. I have been working most of the day and had not seen the news.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Iranians can no longer buy weapons from the west, so they buy them from Russia. I would buy them too with all of the ranting about Israel and the U.S. threatening to attack me.

Put your diaper back on and go to bed.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Both Israel and the United States have been threatening to bomb Iran's nuclear development sites.

If you were Iran, wouldn't you go for a deal like the one Russia offered?

We've made it clear also we're no friend of Putin, and vice versa.  Why should the Russian leader do us any favors?

Markle

Markle

Sure, thanks to the failed policies of semi-retired President Obama.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The Israelies made mincemeat of the same missiles when they hit the Syrian reactor site in 07

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:The Israelies made mincemeat of the same missiles when they hit the Syrian reactor site in 07
Great!  Then Russia's gift to Iran shouldn't concern us. 

KarlRove

KarlRove

That's cause you won't risk any friends there

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:That's cause you won't risk any friends there
good.  I don't like risking friends.

2seaoat

Sure, thanks to the failed policies of semi-retired President Obama.

Exactly! I am glad you are paying attention. America supporting the democratic opposition of the Russian puppet government in Ukraine was part of the President's policies and he succeeded in the transition government taking office without Russian tanks crushing Kiev. Then the Crimean grab. George Kennan principles of zones of America interest still controls our policy and we held our cards close to the vest and understood the Russians would never give up their warm water port of the Russian Navy.

The economic sanctions begin a whole series of brilliant moves by President Obama and the EU in concert. The EU began sourcing alternative energy sources for this past winter and filled their NG needs with LPG gas shipments which were cheaper than Russian gas because of the American glut which allowed our exports to boom while the Dollar became the 400 lb gorilla in the room. Next diplomacy kicked in as Russia is helping while wanting the EU and America to back down from sanctions as their inflation is double digit and their currency has dropped by forty percent.

You are becoming more observant and may actually be ready to give this successful President some credit where it has been truly gifted in his vision and execution on Foreign Policy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum