Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decision, Decisions.... Will it Be Bush or Rubio for 2016?

+2
KarlRove
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Florida GOP begins choosing sides in Bush vs. Rubio

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2015/04/12/florida-republicans-jeb-bush-marco-rubio/25597287/

Decision, Decisions.... Will it Be Bush or Rubio for 2016? 63564210

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Neither

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/02/27/the-story-of-jeb-and-marco-and-2016-in-1-cartoon/#

"Without Jeb Bush, there is no Marco Rubio.

That might be a slight overstatement but, as any Florida political observer will tell you, it's not all that much of one. Bush mentored Rubio throughout his rapid rise through Florida (and national) politics. “I have a special place in my heart for him,” Bush told Charlie Rose in 2012. “It’s hard to describe the pride I feel for his incredible success.”

That dynamic makes the conversation around the 2016 Republican presidential race all the more intriguing. Both Bush and Rubio have left the door wide open to the possibility of running and, for Rubio's part, he insists his decision has nothing to do with what Bush does.

Of course, almost no one believes that.  And that's where this terrific cartoon from Andy Marlette of the Pensacola News Journal comes in."

(follow the link)

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Decision, Decisions.... Will it Be Bush or Rubio for 2016? Republican-candidates-for-2016

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Neither

Who's it gonna be, PeeDawg.

Man up.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Well I was for rand Paul til I learned he's been sucking up to McConnell

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bush for first place, Rubio for VP? Is there any need these days to balance the ticket geographically? Too much Florida in this choice?

I really don't care who they run. I'll vote for the Democrat even if it is Hillary although I'm certainly not excited about it. It is the Supreme Court appointments that concern me when it comes to another Republican being in the White House, that and how they screw up the economy.

KarlRove

KarlRove

If it's bush I won't vote

KarlRove

KarlRove

Looks like Obama has screwed the economy regardless

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Looks like Obama has screwed the economy regardless

I guess you have not benefitted from the ongoing recovery after Dubya crashed the economy in 2008. Too bad for you. You could have ridden the stock market back up under Obama. Patient investors have done just that.

The question that needs a serious answer is: Would the economy have fared better with a Republican in the WH from 2008 to now, and will it do even better than it has the last 7 years if we elect a Republican president in 2016?

KarlRove

KarlRove

W don't crash the economy. He was never a part of the Congress or executive branch that instituted all of the lax Banking policy regarding home loans. That was your own Dem buddy BAWNEY Fwank

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:W don't crash the economy. He was never a part of the Congress or executive branch that instituted all of the lax Banking policy regarding home loans. That was your own Dem buddy BAWNEY Fwank

Now we are exonerating Bush for something that happened on his watch; just like you wingnuts exonerate him for the 911 attacks, which also happened on his watch. And you accuse us of passing the buck on Obama--LOL!

You are just going to have to enjoy the suck that you live in, Peedawg. The rest of us are moving forward in life.
Razz

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:W don't crash the economy. He was never a part of the Congress or executive branch that instituted all of the lax Banking policy regarding home loans. That was your own Dem buddy BAWNEY Fwank

Now we are exonerating Bush for something that happened on his watch; just like you wingnuts exonerate him for the 911 attacks, which also happened on his watch. And you accuse us of passing the buck on Obama--LOL!

You are just going to have to enjoy the suck that you live in, Peedawg. The rest of us are moving forward in life.
Razz

Moving forward? You just mentioned Bush. You're still living in 2000-2008.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Whether it's Bush or Hillary, we get more of the same policies that have destroyed our economy, and ruined our international image.  It was under the Bushes and Clintons that the policies shifted to favor the 1%.

The facts are no republican candidate can win the presidency without getting the votes of disenfranchised democrats.

Whether it's Bush, Rubio, Paul, or Cruz, even if they got every republican vote, they'd still lose without picking up democrat support.
And with the hardcore party-of-no's current image, no democrats will cross the line.

Unless Elizabeth Warren changes her mind and runs, it will be Hillary who takes the throne.  

Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum