Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is Why Church Tax Exemptions Should be Ended (or why I want to slap this preacher)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/2015/04/this-is-why-church-tax-exemptions-should-be-ended-watch-this-preacher-politico/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I agree with you. If they are going to play the role of a PAC, they need to be regulated by the IRS, like other groups.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

But it's OK for black churches to take busloads of people to the polls huh? And tell them who to vote for?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:But it's OK for black churches to take busloads of people to the polls huh? And tell them who to vote for?

Let's see the evidence.

dumpcare

I do believe it's happening FT, but I also know two people in Escambia county that have said they do the same thing with their older congregation and people who do not drive on voting day. White churches.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:I do believe it's happening FT, but I also know two people in Escambia county that have said they do the same thing with their older congregation and people who do not drive on voting day. White churches.

If I had not been having surgery myself right before the election, I would have offered my services to anyone who needed a ride to their precinct. I have driven older people in my neighborhood to the doctor, the nursing home, grocery store...whatever. I am so disappointed that people didn't turn out for the midterms. Giving people rides is entirely different than telling them how to cast their votes. It particularly galls me to hear someone insinuate that voting for one candidate over the other is what GOD WANTS...gives me the screaming heebee jeebies. affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum