Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pizza place in Indiana is going to show those gays....it will not cater to gay couples

+3
KarlRove
Sal
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/indiana-pizzeria-tells-local-news-station-they-won%E2%80%99t-serve-same-sex-marriages/ar-AAajvps

I have lived 63 years and I have never heard of a wedding having pizzas catered.......and like I would live long enough to see a gay couple cater pizzas to a wedding.......so fricking hicksville stupid that the hoosier name is blushing.......but of course they would serve them if they came into the pizza place...........why not start a google ad words campaign for the pizza place with the keywords being dumb and dumber.......

Sal

Sal

Savvy move.

Straight wingnut couples will be having all their weddings catered by these folks, just as when the cretins lined up at Chik-Fil-A when they said they didn't like teh gayz.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/indiana-pizzeria-tells-local-news-station-they-won%E2%80%99t-serve-same-sex-marriages/ar-AAajvps

I have lived 63 years and I have never heard of a wedding having pizzas catered.......and like I would live long enough to see a gay couple cater pizzas to a wedding.......so fricking hicksville stupid that the hoosier name is blushing.......but of course they would serve them if they came into the pizza place...........why not start a google ad words campaign for the pizza place with the keywords being dumb and dumber.......

That's a lie.

Read:
Now we have the media lying about Indiana’s religious freedom bill, and targeting a small pizzeria with lies. The headlines and CNN chyrons scream, “Pizzeria Refuses to Serve Gays,” when the truth is that Memories Pizza will serve gays. What they won’t do is participate in or profit from a ceremony celebrating what their faith considers a sin, namely a same sex marriage.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/04/01/ferguson-new-york-and-now-indiana-medias-lies-always-result-in-violence/

2seaoat

There were no lies. The article included all those facts. It is still a violation of the law to discriminate when a business is public. If instead of gays the person religious prejudice was catholics, and would not deliver pizza's to a catholic wedding reception, there religious beliefs will not protect them from being in violation of the law.

dumpcare

How can they be lies? Ms O'Connor said it point blank on TV last night. But they are closed down today until further notice, until this all smooths out.

2seaoat

Most Americans have a core belief in equality and fairness. If a religion is built around hate and prejudice, it has no place in America. Fortunately real Christians do not prejudge others, hate the sinner, and are familiar with the New Testament where Jesus never said one word about judging love between two humans of the same sex.

dumpcare

Wow, this Crystal O'Connor may or may not have expected a gofundme page that has brought in $225,000 since last night, probably more that their total gross receipts in a year:

http://www.gofundme.com/MemoriesPizza

2seaoat

Sal once again nailed this one.

polecat

polecat

19 When Jesus had finished saying these things, he left Galilee and went into the region of Judea to the other side of the Jordan. 2 Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.

3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, “Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?”

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’[b]? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

ok so rush Limbaugh is getting married again, 5th or 6th time I loose count, and he is looking for a ''LOT ''of double cheese pizzas for his reception...
do they have a problem catering this gala event?

dumpcare

I wonder if I refused to cater Rush's wedding someone would set up a gofundme page? I just checked it the amount is up to $417,000 plus, crap this girl just did herself and family a favor. In her little pizza shop they probably don't have that kind of volume in 3 or 4 years.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who serves pizza at a wedding?

2seaoat

Who serves pizza at a wedding?

Exactly

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Most Americans have a core belief in equality and fairness.  If a religion is built around hate and prejudice, it has no place in America.   Fortunately real Christians do not prejudge others,  hate the sinner, and are familiar with the New Testament where Jesus never said one word about judging love between two humans of the same sex.

I think deporting all Muslims is a bit extreme. I would like to see the various Islamic leaders of these Mosques around the US against the radical Islamists. It would be a huge step toward trust of their faith.

True, the Holy Bible says nothing about judging love between two people of the same sex. Just so they don't have sex. Hate the sin, love the sinner.

dumpcare

$842,387

polecat

polecat

I just love it when they say '' The Bible Says ''
What else does the Bible say... I wonder.

Since the primary Christian objections to homosexuality come from the Book of Leviticus, let’s just us see what other requirements that part of the Bible levies on Christians, shall we?

No eating fat (3:17)

According to the Bible, this one is “a lasting ordinance for the generations to come, wherever you live.”

By God’s law, all fat is to be saved for offerings to God. All fat. All.

Any Christian who eats fat of any kind, but particularly that from “clean” animals, is in violation of the law. And any Christian who fails to offer up fat to God is in violation of the law.

No eating blood 3:17

No traditional English breakfast for Christians. No black pudding or blood sausages. No Scandinavian pancakes. No French coq au vin or pressed duck.

I don’t suppose this will be a real hardship, but a lot of Christians are going to miss those rare steaks.

No touching an unclean animal (5:2)
No dogs. No pigs. No snakes. No shellfish. No crustaceans. No touching. This isn’t about eating unclean animals, we’ll get to that in a minute. This is about touching them.

Bringing unauthorized fire before God (10:1)

If a Christian starts an unauthorized fire, God is supposed to smite him. However, just like the gay thing, since God generally doesn’t go around smiting people who violate Leviticus these days, it’s up to us.

Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6)

God’s law is pretty specific about this: Messy hair? You will die and God will be mad at everybody.
Now, depending on which version of the bible you read, this law might only apply to the priesthood. But better safe than sorry I say.

Tearing your clothes (10:6)

Again, you’ll die and God will be mad at everybody. You know what to do if a Christian rips his pants.
And remember, it’s the law.

15. Eating an animal which doesn’t both chew cud and has a divided hoof (11:Cool

16. Touching the carcass of any of the above (11:Cool

17. Eating or touching the carcass of any seafood without fins or scales (11:10-12)

18. Eating or touching the carcass of the eagle, the vulture, the black vulture, the red kite, any kind of black kite, any kind of raven, the horned owl, the screech owl, the gull, any kind of hawk, the little owl, the cormorant, the great owl, the white owl, the desert owl, the osprey, the stork, any kind of heron, the hoopoe and the bat. (11:13-19)

What the hell is a hoopoe?

19. Eating or touching the carcass of flying insects with four legs, unless those legs are jointed (11:20-22)

By the time you figure out what kind of legs the damned thing has, it’s probably too late.

39. Having sex with a man “as one does with a woman” (18:22)

Ah, finally!

Wait, thirty-nine?

Gay sex is thirty-nine?

Gay sex is wedged in between Moloch and making metal gods?

What. The. Fuck?

Thirty-ninth? Thirty-ninth? Gay sex didn’t even make the Ten Commandments. And in Leviticus it’s thirty-nine? Thirty-nine?

Don’t eat Bald Eagles is more important than don’t have gay sex.

Don’t touch bugs with bendy legs is more important than don’t have gay sex.

No Messy Hair is more important than don’t have gay sex – seriously, go look at your bible. It’s right there. The fact that you own a fucking comb is more important to God than not having gay sex.

I’m just saying here!

Hey, don’t get pissy with me. This is your goofy stone-age religion, not mine. Always carry a comb! Come on.

Now can I a pizza with pork sausage on it there... bet I can

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pediatrician-refuses-to-treat-gay-couples-newborn-child/vi-AAar0Qm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum