Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tom Cotton....John....Israel will go rogue.......Cotton's three months experience

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He thinks the talks have failed because the arbitrary deadline which was never suppose to have the details until the end of June, and now this rookie believes we need to use Military.........cheerleading for war.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:He thinks the talks have failed because the arbitrary deadline which was never suppose to have the details until the end of June, and now this rookie believes we need to use Military.........cheerleading for war.

They have failed. A total disaster. Even Democrats are backing away from support for this massive SNAFU.

2seaoat

They have failed. A total disaster. Even Democrats are backing away from support for this massive SNAFU.

The bat chit crazy card does not mean that you will be invited to the table with our other five allies who somehow think that the talks are advancing and worth staying.......and who also will not join in on across the board economic sanctions.......bat chit crazy means unilateral sanctions.......kinda like that commercial where they spray water sealant on a screen door installed on the bottom of a row boat......except without the water sealant applied.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have zero respect for this pansy...sorry, Seaoat, but your other term is offensive. He's posturing...look at the pics of him trying to look like a statue of David, when he's really a "before" picture in the old 90-lb. weakling ads.

2seaoat

Mr. Cotton has more ambition than character. There have been some amazing Senators from Arkansas.....they are rolling over in their graves to see somebody with three months experience sticking his foot in his mouth so regularly. I do not see him as a weak man, but just a man who had so much upside that blind ambition has probably ruined a great public service career. The key there is serving the American people, not self serving direction from another country who pours money into your campaign coffers. He is as close to a traitor in our senate that I have seen in my lifetime......what a wasted career.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum