Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Federal regs force coal plant closures now, higher rates later, critics warn

+3
Floridatexan
Markle
gulfbeachbandit
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rogue wrote:
PkrBum wrote:who is it here that keeps defending investing (spending) on infastructure?

where does this fit into the ideology?

Im not sure if I get your comment pkr, but I would defend investing in our energy infrastructure before I would cars.

all this is going on and no one really knows about it, except for teeny bits here and teeny bits there. But we are under a major attack on our energy resources and we are going to be in big doo doo soon.

it's seaoat... he talks down public positions... while screaming for road repair (which i don't necessarily disagree with)... but ignores huge ideological issues that are a MUCH bigger issue (energy expenses) to the middle/low class. he doth prostrate too much. i'm beginning to think he is the shill.

PkrBum wrote:
Rogue wrote:
PkrBum wrote:who is it here that keeps defending investing (spending) on infastructure?

Im not sure if I get your comment pkr, but I would defend investing in our energy infrastructure before I would cars.

all this is going on and no one really knows about it, except for teeny bits here and teeny bits there. But we are under a major attack on our energy resources and we are going to be in big doo doo soon.

it's seaoat... he talks down public positions... while screaming for road repair (which i don't necessarily disagree with)... but ignores huge ideological issues that are a MUCH bigger issue (energy expenses) to the middle/low class. he doth prostrate too much. i'm beginning to think he is the shill.

oh I agree. He is a flat out liar to even try and say he has a ounce of conservative in him. Im a moderate and im more conservative than he. He needs to come out of the closet lol

and I swear, if any infrastructure at all ever needed to be protected and funded its our nuclear plants and our coal plants too. lack of energy makes EVERY THING cost more.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:What does it matter ?..there's nothing on TV and I don't need a freezer, I eat out and if restaurants lose power I will just forage and eat spam...Without lights people will stay home and huddle. That is better. It will bring us all home...just think no pesky power bills or jobs or much of anything...maybe my cute neighbor will get lonely or scared and need comforted.

Look on the darkside you bunch of Pansies .

Let me ask you a question, Teo. Do you have a power meter at your property? If you do, does that make you a pansy too? (Ok, that's two questions. Surprised )

Hey I got feelings. Yes I have a power meter and a switch I installed to shift very quickly from the power company to a generator or solar if needed. Power is cheap right now so why not use it till it's gone...

PkrBum wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Making energy cheap would only make sense if one wishes to ease the burden of the middle/low class. It does seem conterproductive in what he believes. But then I'm just a...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paUGhVQfBpw

Smile

Damaged Eagle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Making energy cheap would only make sense if one wishes to ease the burden of the middle/low class. It does seem conterproductive in what he believes. But then I'm just a...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paUGhVQfBpw

Smile

yes. our president is certainly a man for the poor, as in lets make as many poor as possible so they will all be beholden to me.

NaNook

NaNook

So, is ECUA going to raise their rates 8% or not?

Why can't we have a combination coal/natural gas plant?

Why don't people talk about companies that recycle spent nuclear fuel rods?

Oh, well, I'll continue to be myself........

NaNook wrote:So, is ECUA going to raise their rates 8% or not?

Why can't we have a combination coal/natural gas plant?

Why don't people talk about companies that recycle spent nuclear fuel rods?

Oh, well, I'll continue to be myself........

from what I understand your energy comes from coal?

so I imagine your going to get a rate increase in the near future if you already havnt had one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum