Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bibi's post election gift to Obama

+5
Sal
Wordslinger
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZxxxZ

TO think that at one time when a United States president said something to a leader of another free world country that it really ment something, but now the people of the United States can't believe a damm word that comes from his mouth. We have a lying snake in the office of the president, and lying has become second nature to him. Don't it say somewhere in the Koran that you can do just about anything you need to so long as it's in the name of Allah. I'd say Obama is doing well in the name of Allah.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ZxxxZ wrote:I'd say Obama is doing well in the name of Allah.  

This must be PaceDog's little brother. He thinks Obama is a closet Muslim, too, and is still hunting for the President's real birth certificate. Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZxxxZ wrote:One of the reasons the world is in the crap pot it's in, is because we're tossing all religious in the garbage. And what the hell would this world be like, I never heard of Buddhist going on a murderous rampage , slaughtering hundreds of children, or Christians either. And don't give me that , well fifteen hundred years ago crap.  The only thing that gives religion a bad name is Islam . Now TO My Point,  over the years Israel has given up more of its land, to appease the Palestinians and avoid war , and it's gotten Israel a kick in the ass everytime, no matter what you give to those Muslim animals, no matter what concessions , it's never enough. IT IS as clear as glass that our Muslim president has every intention to see Israel fall, and give Palestine it as a gift, so he can win favor with the Muslim world.  I sincerely hope that the nuclear threat don't become a reality, but if one nuclear weapon gets fired at Israel, I hope they turn the mid east into a glass skating rink.  I only wish BeBe was president of the United States, I'd feel a hell of alot safer .   Congratulations BeBe.

You should check out what's been going on in Burma, and Myanmar, and Central African Republic.

Here, I'll help you out ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/tens-of-thousands-of-muslims-flee-christian-militias-in-central-african-republic/2014/02/07/5a1adbb2-9032-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/world/asia/rise-in-bigotry-fuels-massacre-inside-myanmar.html?_r=0

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/un-dozens-of-rohingya-muslims-massacred-by-buddhists-in-rakhine-burma/

While you're at it, you should ask Osama Bin Laden or Anwar al-Awlaki if our President is a Muslim ...

... oh, wait.

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

This must be PaceDog's little brother. He thinks Obama is a closet Muslim, too, and is still hunting for the President's real birth certificate. Razz

I must say, with the addition of this ZxxxZ character, this forum again has a level of stupidity in both style and substance that rivals that of our dearly departed Chrissy.

That's a remarkable feat.

Your move, PeeDawg.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I must say, with the addition of this ZxxxZ character, this forum again has a level of stupidity in both style and substance that rivals that of our dearly departed Chrissy.

That's a remarkable feat.

Your move, PeeDawg.

It can't be Chrissy because there isn't any foul language. Clues are poor grammar and the usual confusion between their and there. The point of view posted is remarkably psychotic.

ZxxxZ

Sorry Other foot, oops, Other Shoe . I know it's a exclusive club for liberals , I lost the meaning of forum. Their are plenty of character's here, I love it. Oh and you to. cyclops

ZxxxZ

BTW, I WOULD LOVE A GRAMMAR LESSON, FROM A CONSERVATIVE TEACHER, I'M SURPRISED AS A LEFTY YOU WOULD EVEN NOTICE GRAMMAR ERRORS, TODAY'S SCHOOLS ALLOW FOR ANYTHING GOES, THERE ARE NO ERRORS. HEY ! MAYBE I'M A LIBERAL , O GOOD GOD SOMEONE GET ME A GUN . A** HOLES.

Sal

Sal

ZxxxZ wrote:BTW,    I WOULD LOVE A GRAMMAR LESSON, FROM A CONSERVATIVE TEACHER, I'M SURPRISED AS A LEFTY YOU WOULD EVEN NOTICE GRAMMAR ERRORS, TODAY'S SCHOOLS ALLOW FOR ANYTHING GOES, THERE ARE NO ERRORS.  HEY ! MAYBE I'M A LIBERAL , O GOOD GOD SOMEONE GET ME A GUN .  A** HOLES.

Looks like she's returning to form.

ZxxxZ

I knew I was gonna like you Sal, I'm gonna be telling the guys about my new forum members the next time I'm at the sports shop getting a new cup for myself.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Can you imagine the look on Obama's face when he learned Netanyahu won. Priceless.

You know he's pissed off and yelling "WTF was that". LOL

Enjoy Mr. Obama. Enjoy. LOL

ZxxxZ

Wow ! Another voice of sanity and reason . Watch out left, the right is operating with both hemispheres of the brain, we'll help activate that one of your that stopped working. BeBe is on the way.

polecat

polecat

Bibi's post election gift to Obama - Page 2 Meme_louie_gohmert

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum