Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bibi's post election gift to Obama

+5
Sal
Wordslinger
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bibi's post election gift to Obama 11035974_856932004344979_2793954691860231174_n

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bibi is the one who will be bending over if Israel suddenly loses the protection of America's UN veto. Obama is not going to take any shit from him; nor should he.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Despite Obama's best efforts to fund his demise, the people of Israel told Obama to EFF off. They reelected, now, a FOUR TIME PM.

Bibi's post election gift to Obama Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC_wexD7vSI9mvTZHaXLkW2AAkul5DOWnATcE9Y62W5Wp3ldPsKA

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bibi's post election gift to Obama Untitl12

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bibi's post election gift to Obama Untitl13

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bibi's post election gift to Obama Z10

Only an America-hating asshat would utter such words.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Despite Obama's best efforts to fund his demise, the people of Israel told Obama to EFF off. They reelected, now, a FOUR TIME PM.

Bibi's post election gift to Obama Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC_wexD7vSI9mvTZHaXLkW2AAkul5DOWnATcE9Y62W5Wp3ldPsKA

They should brace themselves. Israel is dependent on a lot of goodwill from the U.S., and to flaunt this is both callous and foolish. Obama needs to hold fast--He does not have to take Bibi's crap.

2seaoat

I do not think for a second that President Obama will not veto something which is critical to Israel's survival, but I anticipate on some lesser issues he may abstain. Settlements will be a good test. I can see an abstention on the issue as a warning shot over the bow. Bill Clinton was frustrated with Israel's positions on settlements, and now the double cross on the two state solution......there will be consequences which Obama will institute, and therein taking the pressure off Hillary who can run saying she did not agree with the President's abstentions............wink wink.

Hey Senator Cotton......what ya going to do when the abstention comes....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I do not think for a second that President Obama will not veto something which is critical to Israel's survival, but I anticipate on some lesser issues he may abstain.   Settlements will be a good test.  I can see an abstention on the issue as a warning shot over the bow.  Bill Clinton was frustrated with Israel's positions on settlements, and now the double cross on the two state solution......there will be consequences which Obama will institute, and therein taking the pressure off Hillary who can run saying she did not agree with the President's abstentions............wink wink.

Yep, the abstention will come from Samantha Power when she refuses to veto new UN resolutions that go against Israel. Bibi will need the KY jelly then, because he will be taking the big-one up the back end. Not that Israel pays attention to UN resolutions, but Bibi will lose face when this happens. Loudmouthed narcissists like him don't like to lose face.

2seaoat

I do not think this will happen on critical issues, but settlements......you bet. Some think the UN is toothless, but if a resolution passes which involve some level of UN sanctions..........it will be ironic that the person who is cheerleading for a military solution to Iran's nuclear developments, might be the subject of the very same sanctions he does not want lifted. Sanctions on settlements is a very real possibility. The sawblade cuts both ways when felling a tree. The beauty of this is Hillary will not agree with the abstention vote.....wink wink.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Karl, you can keep your tube of KY Jelly. Obama won't be needing it. However your mancrush in Jerusalem might have to use some along the way in the near future....

KarlRove

KarlRove

The settlements go forward as anti-Semitism pushes more Jews to relocate to Israel from Europe. It's never been higher except when Hitler (Z's meme buddy) was in power.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:The settlements go forward as anti-Semitism pushes more Jews to relocate to Israel from Europe. It's never been higher except when Hitler (Z's meme buddy) was in power.

If I were Jewish, the last place I would elect to live is in Israel. A police state surrounded by barbed wire and walls, where universal military service is mandated, and the cost of living is sky high. No thanks.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:The settlements go forward as anti-Semitism pushes more Jews to relocate to Israel from Europe. It's never been higher except when Hitler (Z's meme buddy) was in power.

If I were Jewish, the last place I would elect to live is in Israel. A police state surrounded by barbed wire and walls, where universal military service is mandated, and the cost of living is sky high. No thanks.

Jews are moving there at record pace because the world is so anti-Semitic now.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Jews are moving there at record pace because the world is so anti-Semitic now.

More reasons for the world to once and for all toss all religions into the sewer where they belong!  After the Roman era, history's persecution of the Jews has always stemmed from the perception of Christians that the Jews were responsible for Jesus's death.  So much misery, so much chaos, blood and pain, all in the name of religious zeal.  What utter and sensless crapola!! 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Bibi's post election gift to Obama 11035974_856932004344979_2793954691860231174_n

Can someone explain War Hero's abnormal and strange fascination with male anal sex? 

KarlRove

KarlRove

Can someone explain your hatred of Christians?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

U.S. could abandon Israel at UN
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/18/politics/benjamin-netanyahu-israel-elections-obama/index.html

As I predicted. Bend over, Bibi. Your turn is coming.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Won't happen

Sal

Sal

The fallout will be European boycotts, rebukes by international tribunals, and estrangement from the president of the United States.

Bibi placed all his chips on our Republican Congress.

Bad move.

2seaoat

His interview with Andrea Mitchell this morning was hilarious. He denied he made the statement about Arabs being placed on buses, and the two state deal is dead......he said he meant that there cannot be two states where one is a terrorist base......hilarious.......he has stepped in it, and he cannot back track. The White House will abstain. There will be real consequences. There are Israelis who understand that America's interests are different than Israel, and that the backlash in America is going to bring more harm than good.

The Western Alliance has had their fill of their citizens being in harms way because of Apartheid policies and brutal reprisals against civilians. The reality
is that Israel has learned that any sign of weakness usually results in dead Israelis, but they have always won by using intelligence and proper assessment of the playing field. They have unfortunately painted themselves into the proverbial corner.

Sal

Sal

There is no logical rationale for maintaining the status quo.

This craven political opportunism does great damage to Israel as a nation.

Delaying the inevitable can only lead to increasing diplomatic isolation and economic strangulation.

ZxxxZ

One of the reasons the world is in the crap pot it's in, is because we're tossing all religious in the garbage. And what the hell would this world be like, I never heard of Buddhist going on a murderous rampage , slaughtering hundreds of children, or Christians either. And don't give me that , well fifteen hundred years ago crap. The only thing that gives religion a bad name is Islam . Now TO My Point, over the years Israel has given up more of its land, to appease the Palestinians and avoid war , and it's gotten Israel a kick in the ass everytime, no matter what you give to those Muslim animals, no matter what concessions , it's never enough. IT IS as clear as glass that our Muslim president has every intention to see Israel fall, and give Palestine it as a gift, so he can win favor with the Muslim world. I sincerely hope that the nuclear threat don't become a reality, but if one nuclear weapon gets fired at Israel, I hope they turn the mid east into a glass skating rink. I only wish BeBe was president of the United States, I'd feel a hell of alot safer . Congratulations BeBe.

Sal

Sal

ZxxxZ wrote:One of the reasons the world is in the crap pot it's in, is because we're tossing all religious in the garbage. And what the hell would this world be like, I never heard of Buddhist going on a murderous rampage , slaughtering hundreds of children, or Christians either. And don't give me that , well fifteen hundred years ago crap.  The only thing that gives religion a bad name is Islam . Now TO My Point,  over the years Israel has given up more of its land, to appease the Palestinians and avoid war , and it's gotten Israel a kick in the ass everytime, no matter what you give to those Muslim animals, no matter what concessions , it's never enough. IT IS as clear as glass that our Muslim president has every intention to see Israel fall, and give Palestine it as a gift, so he can win favor with the Muslim world.  I sincerely hope that the nuclear threat don't become a reality, but if one nuclear weapon gets fired at Israel, I hope they turn the mid east into a glass skating rink.  I only wish BeBe was president of the United States, I'd feel a hell of alot safer .   Congratulations BeBe.

GOP 2016!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:The fallout will be European boycotts, rebukes by international tribunals, and estrangement from the president of the United States.

Bibi placed all his chips on our Republican Congress.

Bad move.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum