Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How people who vote for republicans think

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you think this is a "chart", you might be a republican voter.

How people who vote for republicans think 500x416xliberal_logic.jpg.pagespeed.ic._oiSAwb_Xn

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you think that this is an "article" full of "facts", you might be a republican voter.

A crapton of liberals have been clamoring for minimum wage increases. Seattle is one of the main hubs of the “economic experiment,” and if it’s any indication of how it would work on a national scale, we don't want ANYTHING to do with it.

First, let’s state the obvious. Managers are taking on more work. Businesses are laying off workers. Companies are cutting employee benefits.

But now, things are really starting to get real in liberal utopia.

Seattle’s $15 minimum wage is set to hit April 1st, and they’re already suffering the consequences. Businesses are already shutting down or leaving town, and IT HASN’T EVEN OFFICIALLY STARTED YET.

Too bad no one warned them of the impending economic disaster.

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you believe that asking a series of rhetorical questions (see below) is equivalent to making a substantive point, you might be a republican voter.

Markle wrote:What is the average income where one worker in the household earns the minimum wage?

What percentage of households depends solely on one person earning minimum wage?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You can tell that PaceDog's mind has been severely warped by the types of websites he frequents. And he thinks all liberals are useful idiots...... ?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How people who vote for republicans think 7b89a56df5827bff354a4f2d7bc64b1d

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How people who vote for republicans think William-haefeli-i-think-a-lot-of-log-cabin-republicans-had-their-log-cabins-foreclosed-new-yorker-cartoon

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How people who vote for republicans think 514_400x400_NoPeel

boards of FL

boards of FL

If someone answers your rhetorical questions, and then your response to that is to ask them again, you might be a republican voter.

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Not true but good guess.

Please correct me or admit you do not have the answer.  I think my answer is right, but I really do not understand what this has to do with anything.  What is so important about the 12k per year and what does the 38% prove in regard to minimum wage..........I gave you the answer and still do not see the relevance.

It is important because your figures a SO FAR INCORRECT which proves Progressives want something although they admittedly here even, DO NOT KNOW WHY other than it makes them feel good.

No Progressive WANTS to know to whom the minimum wage applies and what it does or does not do.  That is why they steadfastly refuse to provide the answers THEY KNOW to these simple questions.  It simply destroys their argument for higher minimum wages and supports doing away with it entirely.

To remind the lazy again:

What is the average income where one worker in the household earns the minimum wage?

What percentage of households depends solely on one person earning minimum wage?

boards of FL

boards of FL

If you equate policy action meant to address climate change with war with China, India, and Russia, you might be a republican voter.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t19139-no-fema-for-science-denying-states

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum