Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just calling to give you a BRAIN TUMOR !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/250834-Study-290-Increased-Risk-of-Brain-Tumor-After-10-Years-of-Cellphone-Use

In a newly-released study conducted at the Örebro Hospita in Sweden, it was revealed that 10 years of cellphone use resulted in an average 290% increased risk of brain tumor development. Interestingly, the tumor development was found on the side of the head in which the cellphone was most used.
Just calling to give you a BRAIN TUMOR ! Animated-gifs-cell-phones-07

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/7/2012, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just calling to give you a BRAIN TUMOR ! Th?id=I.4920787681084625&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwqMKf7r7Xg

Smile

TEOTWAWKI wrote: ...conducted at the Örebro Hospita in Sweden, it was revealed that 10 years of cellphone use resulted in an average 290% increased risk of brain tumor development. Interestingly, the tumor development was found on the side of the head in which the cellphone was most used.

I don't doubt that there should be health effects from putting a radio transmitter (phone) up beside your head over long periods of time.

The National Cancer Institute doesn't believe it causes cancer... or, the risk is so low it is very hard to say cell phones are a causative factor (statistically). Reviewed June 18, 2012 - http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/cellphones

"Studies thus far have not shown a consistent link between cell phone use and cancers of the brain, nerves, or other tissues of the head or neck. More research is needed because cell phone technology and how people use cell phones have been changing rapidly."

I can't find out how big (the number of participants in this hospital study), but I assume it was small compared to the "Interphone Study, conducted by a consortium of researchers from 13 countries, is the largest health-related case-control study of use of cell phones and head and neck tumors. Most published analyses from this study have shown no statistically significant increases in brain or central nervous system cancers related to higher amounts of cell phone use. One recent analysis showed a statistically significant, albeit modest, increase in the risk of glioma among the small proportion of study participants who spent the most total time on cell phone calls. However, the researchers considered this finding inconclusive because they felt that the amount of use reported by some respondents was unlikely and because the participants who reported lower levels of use appeared to have a reduced risk of brain cancer (7–9). Another recent study from the group found no relationship between brain tumor locations and regions of the brain that were exposed to the highest level of radiofrequency energy from cell phones (10)."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Candy little girl ?, candy ?

Just calling to give you a BRAIN TUMOR ! Pedophile

candy won't hurt you.......

Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying, Teo. The statistics from one hospital's study with a SMALL number of participants has a greater chance of having an aberration. A study conducted in 13 COUNTRIES has a much greater chance of evening out any bumps that may happen with a smaller study.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:Obviously you didn't understand what I was saying, Teo. The statistics from one hospital's study with a SMALL number of participants has a greater chance of having an aberration. A study conducted in 13 COUNTRIES has a much greater chance of evening out any bumps that may happen with a smaller study.

You obviously trust big corporations more than you trust smaller more ethical studies with no profit motive....good luck with that line of reasoning.....

Just calling to give you a BRAIN TUMOR ! Happy+birt...DIE+.+Ouch_2fd66c_3761572

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum