Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick final four teams.......

+2
boards of FL
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

46Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:21 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Auguste is having a great game....ND is out rebounding  the big guys.

Agree joani, they are finding the seams and doing so on a regular basis, gotta give the Irish credit for playing so well. Good game so far or at least not boring lol

47Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:27 pm

2seaoat

I really do not see the ND team being able to close this game.

48Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:29 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I really do not see the ND team being able to close this game.

KY usually plays their best in the last half . . . . ND is not showing any signs of weakness, They are doing very very well.

49Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:32 pm

2seaoat

Then again......KY appears to be losing their poise......coach better get it together.

50Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The coverage on Vasturia is tremendous.

51Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 10:49 pm

knothead

knothead

I confess . . . . . I am very concerned!

52Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 11:02 pm

2seaoat

Good game.....only Duke needs to make it now.

53Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 11:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What a great game. ND played awesome.....

54Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 11:18 pm

Sal

Sal

TOUGHNESS

55Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/28/2015, 11:18 pm

knothead

knothead

What else can I say except WHEW!!!!! We clearly dodged a bullet and ND definitely played a fantastic game.

56Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 10:52 am

2seaoat

Duke makes three for four of my final four predictions, and I got the game I wanted......Wisconsin vs KY..........that is a game I would love to attend. A repeat game from last years tournament where only one point separated them. This Semi game determines the nation's top team. I wish the tournament had a third place game before the final game. Basketball will surpass football in popularity once the head injury reality and the risks of permanent harm to kids becomes common knowledge. I live for basketball.

57Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 6:11 pm

2seaoat

Watching game of throne reruns all day, our dinner guests have left and I will be following Duke on the computer.....it appears they had a good first half......what a dream final four Michigan State, Duke, Wisc. and KY.......four great games.....I guess I knew better to ever bet against Michigan State but I liked Virgina.....three out of four not bad, and two big ten teams are a shocker......never saw that coming.

58Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 6:57 pm

2seaoat

Watching the last three minutes.......9 point lead hard to beat Duke with this kind of lead.

59Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 7:34 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Watching the last three minutes.......9 point lead hard to beat Duke with this kind of lead.
The last minutes came down to coaching.

60Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 7:39 pm

2seaoat

It is not by accident that the same coaches show up in the elite eight and final four, year in and year out. Coaching at the college level is huge. The most poised and well coached team is Wisconsin. It will be a shame if they lose.

61Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 8:16 pm

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:It is not by accident that the same coaches show up in the elite eight and final four, year in and year out.  Coaching at the college level is huge.  The most poised and well coached team is Wisconsin.   It will be a shame if they lose.

They're going to.

Last year Vegas said Kentucky by 1 - Kentucky won by 1.

This year Vegas says Kentucky by 6 - Kentucky will win by 20.

62Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 8:59 pm

2seaoat

Ky is the best team I have seen in twenty years.....however, in the absence of upper classmen......the poise factor will be the key. If Wisconsin gets a lead in the last ten minutes......game over. Ky has to blow them out early.

63Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/29/2015, 9:42 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:It is not by accident that the same coaches show up in the elite eight and final four, year in and year out.  Coaching at the college level is huge.  The most poised and well coached team is Wisconsin.   It will be a shame if they lose.

It all begins with recruiting Mr. Oats, Duke is as guilty as sin when all the conversation about the KY one and done program . . . . I hope KY prevails over a very good Wi team and meets Duke in the final retribution will be sweet!

64Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 12:12 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Game day tomorrow!

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Game day tomorrow!

So looking forward to games tonight . . . . . . cannot wait!!!

66Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 10:18 am

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/wisconsins-frank-kaminsky-chosen-ap-player-of-the-year/ar-AAapoav

67Pick final four teams....... - Page 3 Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 4/4/2015, 11:43 am

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/wisconsins-frank-kaminsky-chosen-ap-player-of-the-year/ar-AAapoav

This guy is fantastic and has a bright future in the NBA. My guy, Willie Cauley Stein plays much fewer minutes because of rotation demands but Kaminsky deserves the award.

Sal

Sal

Whatever the over/under is on Kaminsky flops, take the over.

2seaoat

Michigan State had a good start, but during dinner it looks like Duke just crushed them. Michigan State has over achieved.

knothead

knothead

Looks like I may actually get what I wish for . . . . . a crack at our nemesis in the finals, providing, of course we are able to get by a very talented Wisconsin team. I believe whoever wins the KY/Wisconsin game will beat Duke . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum