Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome!

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
KarlRove
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZOsKDPT5GQ96FUiJkwrO8PAF7RxD6PFCe_lCgTtCJSMxH-k2r

KarlRove

KarlRove

I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgmiesDl6L12WXpI5vrKVTjDlJDnRzcuf94fZs3BQeZACTGdhAgA

KarlRove

KarlRove

I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Wcmq6I42KmJiGc9H-4iqWWaOq9QXMNS6u_7o2Gm2WLC0a8xP

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! Tumblr_inline_mjen7jemup1qz4rgp

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think Karl is the one who is butthurt. This speech did nothing to advance relations between Israel and the U.S., and it looks like the vaunted attack on Iran is not going to happen. Or, if it does, Israel will be labeled as an international pariah and will likely lose even more of its standing.

So bend over, Karl, it won't hurt that bad.... OOOOOOOHHHHH,  AHHHHH!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

If liberals are having a butt hurt, why do 3 out of 4 Jewish voters vote for liberal Presidential candidates in the last four elections? Could it be that the nation state of Israel has very distinct interests than what is best for Americans?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Could it be that the nation state of Israel has very distinct interests than what is best for Americans?

Yes, and so does Poster Karl, apparently....

Thankfully, the radical evangelicals who want to set the Middle East on fire with more war suffered a loss after Bibi's speech backfired the way it did.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

The speech was a win win for Isrsel and the US. Marry u r so pained over it

nadalfan

KarlRove wrote:The speech was a win win for Isrsel and the US. Marry u r so pained over it

Can you expand on why you think it's a win win for the US and Israel?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZOsKDPT5GQ96FUiJkwrO8PAF7RxD6PFCe_lCgTtCJSMxH-k2r

What's becoming ever more apparent with War Hero's cryptic attempts to irritate forum members (and not to influence anyone to his point of view) is clear: He's not here to debate or discuss, he's only here to disturb.

Often his jabs are scatological in nature, and frequently homophobic. He has no respect whatever for anyone not in his evangelistic, war mongering and racist corner. He is the undoubted leader here for leering insults.

This is a sick, sick puppy, and his presence here contributes nothing positive. This guy is a victim, and it shows. Does anyone see it the same as I do?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:I love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZOsKDPT5GQ96FUiJkwrO8PAF7RxD6PFCe_lCgTtCJSMxH-k2r

What's becoming ever more apparent with War Hero's cryptic attempts to irritate forum members (and not to influence anyone to his point of view) is clear: He's not here to debate or discuss, he's only here to disturb.

Often his jabs are scatological in nature, and frequently homophobic. He has no respect whatever for anyone not in his evangelistic, war mongering and racist corner. He is the undoubted leader here for leering insults.

This is a sick, sick puppy, and his presence here contributes nothing positive. This guy is a victim, and it shows. Does anyone see it the same as I do?

Butthurt?

polecat

polecat

That awkward moment when Republicans question the President's patriotism and then outsource US foreign policy to Benjamin Netanyahu.- Tea Party CatI love how BUTTHURT liberals are over Netanyahu's speech. It's freakin' awesome! 11041705_10152753227301872_7209160103815106059_n

polecat

polecat

"If you take out Saddam…I guarantee it will have enormous, positive reverberations on the region" - that other #BibiSpeech to Congress, 2002 - John Fugelsang

polecat

polecat

BREAKING: Netanyahu rejects Newsmax proposal to be photographed shirtless on a horse. - The Daily Edge Tweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum