Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats: Let's Ban Profits!

+7
Floridatexan
PBulldog2
Sal
Nekochan
VectorMan
knothead
no stress
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

lol!

no stress

no stress

Goddamn!!! I hope that those idiots are the minority but I fear that they are not. lord help us!

golly gee... that sounds familiar. it's that ideology that the left gets irritated when they get called it. but it's not... right? lol... at some point you democrats need to a clear look at your party... it may not be what you think it is.

Those are some crazzzzyyyyyyy peeples

knothead

knothead

What a pathetic representation by a clear ideologue as the MC, I can tell all that this kind of post is pure unadulterated bullshit.

knothead wrote:What a pathetic representation by a clear ideologue as the MC, I can tell all that this kind of post is pure unadulterated bullshit.

what are you bitchin about? Its taken right from the dnc convention.

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:What a pathetic representation by a clear ideologue as the MC, I can tell all that this kind of post is pure unadulterated bullshit.

It is a piece by a two-bit interviewer baiting ill informed people who do not speak for the Democrats, that's what I'm saying. It's kinda like one of those Heraldo Riveira interviews . . . and I'm not bitchin' at all but I know bullshit when I see it.

knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:

It is a piece by a two-bit interviewer baiting ill informed people who do not speak for the Democrats, that's what I'm saying. It's kinda like one of those Heraldo Riveira interviews . . . and I'm not bitchin' at all but I know bullshit when I see it.

so, those are grown adults. if they were to stupid to understand what he was saying wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll then, thats another issue isnt it.

but all of em were not too stupid, they understood and AGREED lol!

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:

so, those are grown adults. if they were to stupid to understand what he was saying wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll then, thats another issue isnt it.

but all of em were not too stupid, they understood and AGREED lol!

OK Chrissy whatever you think . . . . .

VectorMan

VectorMan

Misinformed as well as uninformed people that don't even understand where their paycheck comes from. Totally predictable and typical. Damn I wish I was older!

knothead

knothead

VectorMan wrote:Misinformed as well as uninformed people that don't even understand where their paycheck comes from. Totally predictable and typical. Damn I wish I was older!

Careful what you wish for Vector . . . it ain't for sissies!

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:

They are ill informed and they don't speak for Democrats in Charlotte, in the DNC convention center? Who do they speak for? One of them said she'd go along with anything that Obama wants to do. If you support what's going on in the convention center right this moment then they are representing your Party's beliefs.

Last edited by Nekochan on 9/6/2012, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

no stress

no stress

It is a piece by a two-bit interviewer baiting ill informed people

Yep, that would be the typical democrat delegate.

knothead

knothead

Gunz wrote:It is a piece by a two-bit interviewer baiting ill informed people

OK then . . . .all dems are typically ignorant and ill informed and the right wingnuts are brainiacs. I got it, thanks.

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:

OK then . . . .all dems are typically ignorant and ill informed and the right wingnuts are brainiacs. I got it, thanks.

Maybe only the Dems that are sent to represent their Party and platform at the DNC convention are ill informed?

no stress

no stress

Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Maybe only the Dems that are sent to represent their Party and platform at the DNC convention are ill informed?

Maybe... lol!

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Neko, honestly I have no clue about the acumen of those present at the convention . . . . I am only speaking from my personal perspective. I agree with seaoat, Romney is a figure from the darkside and I do not trust him whatsoever. Forgive my snarkiness . . . .

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Neko, honestly I have no clue about the acumen of those present at the convention . . . . I am only speaking from my personal perspective. I agree with seaoat, Romney is a figure from the darkside and I do not trust him whatsoever. Forgive my snarkiness . . . .

I tell you what knothead--there are nuts and ill informed people everywhere. Dems, Republicans--all sides have nuts.
BUT if I saw a video where not just one or two Republican delegates--but MANY of them--expressed scary, crazy, unAmerican views, then I would think twice about voting for anyone representing them and their viewpoints.

But that's just my own personal opinion.

knothead

knothead

Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:

I tell you what knothead--there are nuts and ill informed people everywhere. Dems, Republicans--all sides have nuts.
BUT if I saw a video where not just one or two Republican delegates--but MANY of them--expressed scary, crazy, unAmerican views, then I would think twice about voting for anyone representing them and their viewpoints.

Don't be surprised but I couldn't agree more. The crazies to which you refer are ignorant and I will not associate myself with their view(s). I am for the success of our country and I have a feeling you are as well.

Sal

Sal

This punkassbitch has a history of releasing selectively edited videos a la breitbart (may he rest in hell).

Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Democrats: Let's Ban Profits!  Th?id=I.4685462121481034&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yhq1EwO5E

Smile

knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
knothead wrote:

Don't be surprised but I couldn't agree more. The crazies to which you refer are ignorant and I will not associate myself with their view(s). I am for the success of our country and I have a feeling you are as well.

These people are delegates who are at the dnc convention and they do represent the dem platform.

I dont think anyone is shocked by this. No one just wants to admit it.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Meh.....leading questions, not enough time for the person to reply. Definitely canned and edited a la Breitbart.

Now if he had been asking about health care profits, I could have given him a good sound bite or two..... Twisted Evil

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think the answers were pretty clear. This is what a number of people on the Left think. Even on this forum, wealth envy and hatred for business is evident.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:I think the answers were pretty clear. This is what a number of people on the Left think. Even on this forum, wealth envy and hatred for business is evident.

Argghhhh.....Neko, you're getting my back up on this one. Your statement is way too general.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum