Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If you would vote as a democrat, would you vote for Warren or Clinton?

+2
Sal
Wordslinger
6 posters

Which of these two would you vote for as President?

If you would vote as a democrat, would you vote for Warren or Clinton? I_vote_lcap60%If you would vote as a democrat, would you vote for Warren or Clinton? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
If you would vote as a democrat, would you vote for Warren or Clinton? I_vote_lcap40%If you would vote as a democrat, would you vote for Warren or Clinton? I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm curious how much real appeal Hillary has with liberals.

Sal

Sal

Senator Warren has changed and continues to change the national dialogue regarding the economy.

Her message is so clear and so sharp that it could only be muddied and diluted in a national campaign.

Not only that, but Hillary's support at this point is nearly unassailable.

She is even getting Republican supporters.

Senator Warren needs to remain a voice from the outside, pushing and prodding and fighting back.

Hillary has already met privately with her three times over the last six months, so she is being heard.

Her time will come, but 2016 is not it.

She will not and should not run at this point in time.

All that being said, I despise HRC and despair at the choice which will confront us.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sal wrote:Senator Warren has changed and continues to change the national dialogue regarding the economy.

Her message is so clear and so sharp that it could only be muddied and diluted in a national campaign.

Not only that, but Hillary's support at this point is nearly unassailable.

She is even getting Republican supporters.

Senator Warren needs to remain a voice from the outside, pushing and prodding and fighting back.

Hillary has already met privately with her three times over the last six months, so she is being heard.

Her time will come, but 2016 is not it.

She will not and should not run at this point in time.

All that being said, I despise HRC and despair at the choice which will confront us.

I don't despise HRC but I am far from thrilled at the prospect of having to hold my nose to vote for her given the likely alternative offered by the R's in the general election.

No doubt she is experienced and capable but is too much of a hawk and too close to corporate and financial interests for me to get excited about her.

knothead

knothead

I wish the poll would have included undecided.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Warren is not running. She is very effective where she is...and she also has the ear of the President. I don't despise Hillary Clinton, but I'm waiting to see what platform she has. I would also vote for Bernie Sanders if he ran on the Democratic ticket. No third party candidate has much of a chance, and this election is too important to throw away votes.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:Warren is not running.  She is very effective where she is...and she also has the ear of the President.  I don't despise Hillary Clinton, but I'm waiting to see what platform she has.  I would also vote for Bernie Sanders if he ran on the Democratic ticket.  No third party candidate has much of a chance, and this election is too important to throw away votes.

I'm a fan of Sanders too, Sanders/Warren would be a dream AKA fantasy ticket but a Sanders run would function like Nadar's and just split the liberal vote rendering it destructive in the long run.

We can hold out hope that with the combination of weakness from the R's and world events we may still get a better candidate than HRC.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rubio/Cruz 2016!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have two foreign policy requirements for 2016: (1) do not attack Iran or engage in Middle Eastern country nation-building; and (2) do not kowtow to AIPAC/the Israeli lobby. If the new president can get those two things under control, perhaps we can then focus more on the pressing issues we face at home.

Obama is currently addressing issue #2 quite effectively, I might add.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum