Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS?

+3
boards of FL
KarlRove
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS?

Does he not appear to be more concerned with protecting our enemy than America?

Sal

Sal

“These acts of violence against innocents violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith. And it’s important for my fellow Americans to understand that,” he said. “The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. . . . Islam is peace. These terrorists don’t represent peace. They represent evil and war.”

- Dubya 09/17/2001

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sorry but that taken out of context is not equivalent to Onama's silence or lack of calling a terror act what it is...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS?

Does he not appear to be more concerned with protecting our enemy than America?

I don't think so. Under his presidency thousands of terrorists have been killed by drones. But, since you ask the question, I'll give you the correct answer:

By calling our enemies radical Islamist terrorists, he would be legitimizing ISIL and al Queda -- intimating that these thugs actually represent the Islamic religion. That would, in turn, be an insult to the millions of Muslims who oppose Isis and it's butchery, as much as you or I do.

Once again, Mr. Semi-sane, "I know NOSSING", your abject hatred for our first black President outweighs your ability to understand his intelligent diplomatic efforts. Considering that what you continually whine about us needing is a president who talks tough and stupid, would get us into a much larger, unending and un-winnable war, I believe, truly believe, I say, that people like you are as much an enemy of America as any Muslim terrorist. Reality.

Down with Amerika Inc.! Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Sorry but that taken out of context is not equivalent to Onama's silence or lack of calling a terror act what it is...

"Out of context?" Dubya was addressing the need for Americans to not blame all followers of the Islamic religion for the actions of a murderous revolutionary group who was attempting to use their religion as an excuse for butchery and anarchy.

I know that your comprehension skills are limited, so let me point out both your idol GW Bush and your worst enemy, Barack Obama, recognize the need to avoid rhetoric that would be insulting to the billions of Muslims who are as opposed to ISIL as you pretend to be.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS?

You would find some other idiotic bullshit to sensationalize and post about in all caps?

polecat

polecat

What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS? B-WCfQICQAAatdz

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS? B-WCfQICQAAatdz

Good one! That is about how it is......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
polecat wrote:What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS? B-WCfQICQAAatdz

You guys need to back off a little, you keep this up and poor little War Hero and Semi-Sane Markle are going to start writing again about how life sucks and then you die. LOL

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:

You would find some other idiotic bullshit to sensationalize and post about in all caps?

Radical Islamist Terrorists are not worth being spotlighted? Really? You're quite a charmer.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Sorry but that taken out of context is not equivalent to Onama's silence or lack of calling a terror act what it is...

"Out of context?"  Dubya was addressing the need for Americans to not blame all followers of the Islamic religion for the actions of a murderous revolutionary group who was attempting to use their religion as an excuse for butchery and anarchy.

I know that your comprehension skills are limited, so let me point out both your idol GW Bush and your worst enemy, Barack Obama, recognize the need to avoid rhetoric that would be insulting to the billions of Muslims who are as opposed to ISIL as you pretend to be.

Where are these billions of Muslims standing up to their brothers? Shouldn't they be speaking out and fighting against their Radical Terrorist brothers?

Here are 500 Muslims HONORING the terrorist killed in Denmark. Are these among the billions you point out? You know, the good or moderate Muslims?

What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS? FuneralinDenmark500supportterrorist_zps99ff5011

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Glad you have come around to facing the truth. Here's another for your collection.

What would happen if tomorrow, semi-retired President Obama called our enemy RADICAL ISLAMIST TERRORISTS? JobsforTerrorists_zpsa041329a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum