Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little League strips title from cheating Chicago team

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://espn.go.com/chicago/story/_/id/12308988/little-league-strips-chicago-team-us-championship-suspends-coach

1) Good and the coach will never participate in LL again.

2) It's sad because the kids are in denial of any wrongdoing claiming they are still the champs. One kid said, "we know we are the champs, our parents know we are the champs and that can't be taken from us." WTH.

No, you don't know if you'd have won kid had you not cheated and stacked a team. I'm sure that WHITEY will get the blame for this because the Chicago team (well, it's location was inner city, but the players came from nearly everywhere outside that LL boundary) was representing an alleged impoverished area. Sickening these kids are tainted with adult cheaters and kids are standing up for cheaters like it is OK. Shame.

2seaoat

Tell me what you know about Evergreen Park.....the main complainer on the boundary dispute?

KarlRove

KarlRove

What I know is that Jackie Robinson stacked a team from kids outside the league parameters. Not allowed under LL rules. This JR team should have been playing USSSA U-12 baseball and there would have never been a complaint. I'm sure that had they done that their azzes would have been handed to them and that is why LL was chosen to try and exploit and not real baseball.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum