Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chinese Birth Tourism in the U.S.

+2
KarlRove
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why Chinese moms want American babies
http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/08/news/china-birth-tourism/index.html

It's not just Mexicans/Hispanics who are coming here to have children......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Show me a contingent of Chinese who are sucking off the system though. There is a difference.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Our undoing will be the 14th Amendment which many folks of multiple nations are taking advantage of in a nefarious way. It will be much like the Visigoths who encamped around a lot of the Roman Empire and eventually was a major contributor to the downfall of that society.

2seaoat

Immigration makes America stronger. We live in a great country whose only limitations are small minds of small men in the clutches of xenophobic fear.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sorry dipstick but the immigration that made America Stronger was
The type where immigrants came and assimilated into the culture, learned how to speak English and contributed to society instead of coming to see what they could get for free and have their anchor babies here.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:Sorry dipstick but the immigration that made America Stronger was
The type where immigrants came and assimilated into the culture, learned how to speak English and contributed to society instead of coming to see what they could get for free and have their anchor babies here.

What a pantsload of revisionist caca.

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's not. It's fact. Previous immigration brought us people who wanted to be Americans first. Look in an American History book. You had immigrant parents who ensured that English was the language first to be spoken in the house and the language from their old nations was secondary. They knew language was a factor that would lead to their children being fully accepted by the rest of society and in the "world of work." You didn't see Russian, German or Japanese flags flying from their homes or businesses. You didn't see them coming here and having babies just to get to stay. Btw, there was no giant government teat for previous immigrant waves prior to the current one we are watching.

2seaoat

You have led a sheltered life. In large metropolitan areas in America today most certainly the native language is spoken, flags are flown, and ethnic pride is displayed. In one city I lived in the late 70s the Lutheran Church finally ended the services in German, and the Romanian services stopped in their church in the native tongue. I see parades for Irish, Puerto Rican, Polish, Lithuanian, and Mexican in the Chicago area, with native speaking radio and tv. I get the Rockford Illinois station and their Fox affiliate is running an all Spanish newscast at 4:30 each day. We are a diverse and strong nation of immigrants, and although the xenophobic fear of the newest immigrants has always existed in America, we have only become stronger.

KarlRove

KarlRove

In previous times the home language might have been spoken, but not at the expense of creating a Balkanized section where it couldn't function with mainstream America.

Sal

Sal

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/4as6ca/born-in-the-u-s-a-

2seaoat

Stewart just nailed it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Immigration makes America stronger.  We live in a great country whose only limitations are small minds of small men in the clutches of xenophobic fear.

Stop talking about poster Karl that way, Seaoat!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Not the current crop of illegals. All they have for skills is their hand out trying to get as many freebies as Obama can give them.

Sal

Sal

The migrants I know from south of the border are incredibly hard working and family oriented people.

And, I know quite a few.

The most important thing to them is getting their kids an education and an opportunity for a better life.

They are a great asset to our nation and deserve a path to citizenship.

KarlRove

KarlRove

They can do it the right way and not the illegal way.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:They can do it the right way and not the illegal way.

Waaaagh! Whaaaaaagh! Whaaaaaaaaghh! They want my toys!!!

2seaoat

Amen

So they barge onto Southern Alabama, and with guns march the citizens of Southern Alabama to a reservation in the middle of the winter without clothes or provisions to Oklahoma.......the right way.....and not the illegal way, because if it was illegal by golly.....it would have never happened.

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:They can do it the right way and not the illegal way.

Waaaagh!  Whaaaaaagh!  Whaaaaaaaaghh!  They want my toys!!!

Chinese Birth Tourism in the U.S. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Sxi7cW5ShX0p5z8Ev9zz0nr7Ur-UtBQvzffJKL-4nROfPYvx

I'm perfectly content to let them have your toys if that's what you want.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a00_tPLcE_g

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's funny none is the liberals here will be able to defend themselves when the time comes

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 1:59 am

Amen

So they barge onto Southern Alabama, and with guns march the citizens of Southern Alabama to a reservation in the middle of the winter without clothes or provisions to Oklahoma.......the right way.....and not the illegal way, because if it was illegal by golly.....it would have never happened.
----

Son,
It won't happen in the South I promise you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum