Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GOP is crazy

+4
Wordslinger
KarlRove
knothead
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GOP is crazy Empty GOP is crazy 2/8/2015, 10:36 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.alternet.org/6-nutjob-right-wing-moments-week-gop-senator-outdoes-ayn-rand

1. New GOP Senator: Food workers must be free not to wash their hands!

2. West Virginia GOP-er: Pregnancy can be a marvelous silver lining to being raped.

3. Utah GOP-er just thinking out loud about unconscious people and rape.

4. GOP-er blames measles outbreak on “illegal aliens.

5. Glenn Beck: I’m just like Galileo because God gave me a brain, and I say no to vaccines.

6. Ann Coulter is still an idiot, in case you were wondering.

2GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/8/2015, 11:10 pm

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/6-nutjob-right-wing-moments-week-gop-senator-outdoes-ayn-rand

1. New GOP Senator: Food workers must be free not to wash their hands!

2. West Virginia GOP-er: Pregnancy can be a marvelous silver lining to being raped.

3. Utah GOP-er just thinking out loud about unconscious people and rape.

4. GOP-er blames measles outbreak  on “illegal aliens.

5. Glenn Beck: I’m just like Galileo because God gave me a brain, and I say no to vaccines.

6. Ann Coulter is still an idiot, in case you were wondering.

FT, if you listed all contemporary idiotic examples you would be up very very late . . . . it is an endless list!

3GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/8/2015, 11:43 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Much like the endless list of Dems who are considered idiots

4GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 12:12 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Much like the endless list of Dems who are considered idiots

Waaaaagh, waaaagh, sticks and stones .... waaaaagh! I'm going to pick up my marbles and go home!

5GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 10:16 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

It bothers you that I don't take your bait of instigation huh? LOL

6GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 12:14 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Perhaps North Carolina Senator Tom Tillis was never taught to wash his hands after taking a dump. I wonder if he tells his kids not to wash-up after going to the bathroom?

What a dweeb.... It is folks like him  that give the Republican Party a very bad name.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

7GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 12:23 pm

2seaoat

Perhaps North Carolina Senator Tom Tillis was never taught to wash his hands after taking a dump. I wonder if he tells his kids not to wash-up after going to the bathroom?

The funniest part of his proposal was that the restaurant would still have to post a sign......Our employees do not wash their hands. A new regulation to take the place of the old regulation which is the unspoken truth in about 90% of Libertarian theoretical nonsense......the only thing accomplished is not less government but more fecal matter in your food.

8GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 3:36 pm

gatorfan

Stupidity doesn't have a party affiliation unless you are a liberal hack.

“In case you missed it this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died – an entire town destroyed.” Obama on a tornado that killed 10 people.

“My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize”. Dem Congressman Hank Jognson

“In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking. Biden on multicultural communities.

“Every month we don’t have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. Pelosi on a nation with only 307 million people.

“Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said “Thank God I’m still alive. But, of course those who died, their lives will never be the same again.” Sen Barbara Boxer

“Our nation honors its unbroken line of FALLEN heroes and I see many of them here today.” Obamaon dead military members.

9GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 3:53 pm

Sal

Sal

This thread is not about gaffes.

To a startling degree, these are things the GOP actually believes and promotes.

They are the anti-women, anti-minority, anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-gay, anti-sensible regulation party.

And yes, the party has gone completely batshit insane.

10GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 4:27 pm

gatorfan

Sal wrote:This thread is not about gaffes.

They are the anti-women, anti-minority, anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-gay, anti-sensible regulation party.

So are the Dems. Just like FT you paint a wide swath of people with the same tar brush based simply on the idiotic statements or beliefs of a few morons. I can say the same about the Dems but won't because I know liberal hollywood boobs and some politicians are just plain stupid. That doesn't mean everyone in the party is the same way.

But then I'm not a party hack.

11GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 4:35 pm

Sal

Sal

gatorfan wrote:

So are the Dems. Just like FT you paint a wide swath of people with the same tar brush based simply on the idiotic statements or beliefs of a few morons. I can say the same about the Dems but won't because I know liberal hollywood boobs and some politicians are just plain stupid. That doesn't mean everyone in the party is the same way.

Let me see if I can make this simple enough to understand.

The GOP promotes and advances anti-women, anti-minority, anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-gay, anti-sensible regulation policies.

The Democrats do NOT promote and advance anti-women, anti-minority, anti-science, anti-intellectual, anti-gay, anti-sensible regulation policies.

Do you see the difference there?

You don't have to take my word on it.

There's a record.

And, you most certainly are a hack.

12GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 4:57 pm

gatorfan

Sal wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Let me see if I can make this simple enough to understand.

The only thing you have made simple enough to understand is that you made my point for me again.

You have a very narrow view of the reality of politics and people as a whole.

In short, your bigoted opinions are not even very interesting.

Must make your life easier though to be able to ignore MILLIONS of folks who don't share what you glom onto in the media.

13GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 5:40 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:
Sal wrote:This thread is not about gaffes.

Seriously could have fooled me. Those statements were from the past week, BTW.

14GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 6:00 pm

Sal

Sal

Which party seeks to get between a woman and her doctor?

Which party seeks to disenfranchise minority voters?

Which party seeks to put creationism in the classroom?

Which party opposes equal pay for equal work?

Which party demonizes immigrants?

Which party denies the scientific consensus on climate change?

Which party would like to do away with the minimum wage?

The list is practically endless.

15GOP is crazy Empty Re: GOP is crazy 2/9/2015, 6:06 pm

2seaoat

The Republican Party is so far adrift from its origins, that bat chit crazy has become the new normal, and when fair people try to criticize bat chit crazy, they become communist. The absurdity is causing the weight of Hypocrisy to simply implode, as the entire message on the failures of the Obama economic agenda and the numbers are FALSE, is now being turned to WE DID IT. One simply scratches their head.....first, there was no economic recovery.....it was all lies, and now those lies are not lies......but the result of bat chit crazy. Propaganda tools can only go so far before the big lie collapses....we are getting near that threshold.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum