Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many times will liberals defend the defenseless acts of Obama, Hillary in Bosnia and Brian Williams

+3
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:No surprise, the Progressives see Progressives lying as a good job.

No surprise, the Progressives see Conservatives lying as reprehensible.

A lie is a lie.  It stands on its own.  It does not need political interpretation......unless one political party is sensitive to the issue of lies.

One party (Dems) lies and expects to get over on the lie and then calls out the other as a capital crime if they lie. HYPOCRITICAL

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It took nbc and williams forty days to even mention gruber and his insight into obamacaid becoming the law.

Good for them, I guess ...

... although I don't see any reason why they would've mentioned it at all ...

... because, who gives a flying fuck what Gruber said?

Oh, I just saw your signature line.

I guess the lame brains who inhabit the oxygen deprived right wing bubble care about Gruber.

lol

It's no surprise that you would prefer not to know.

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It took nbc and williams forty days to even mention gruber and his insight into obamacaid becoming the law.

Good for them, I guess ...

... although I don't see any reason why they would've mentioned it at all ...

... because, who gives a flying fuck what Gruber said?

Oh, I just saw your signature line.

I guess the lame brains who inhabit the oxygen deprived right wing bubble care about Gruber.

lol

It's no surprise that you would prefer not to know.

How many times will liberals defend the defenseless acts of Obama, Hillary in Bosnia and Brian Williams - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTr6QAkAfL60kauS1tDSFJxsYGvZlQtlnhBziYNi-wCCQOfAB2

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIuxB1oR2WQ

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum