Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many times will liberals defend the defenseless acts of Obama, Hillary in Bosnia and Brian Williams

+3
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

??????

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

How many Brian Williams threads are you going to start tonight? I count three already...... It must be an important subject to you, Buckwheat......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

My own view about Brian Williams is he is a great deliverer of information, i.e., he does a good job! This brouhaha is a politically driven narrative that makes no sense to me and I don't give a whit if he embellished a recollection. It, like so many things, has been blown completely out of proportion.

Journalistic ethics are supposed to be an important check on govt power and a matter of public trust.

No surprise to me that the standards of the leftist don't give a damn about that... let's just keep lowering the bar.

2seaoat

Too bad he did not get shot down......he would have great stupid creds......a big who cares.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Journalistic ethics are supposed to be an important check on govt power and a matter of public trust.

No surprise to me that the standards of the leftist don't give a damn about that... let's just keep lowering the bar.

Sean Hannity
Bill O'reilly
Rush Limbaugh
Mat Drudge

C'mon the bar is already as low as it can get!

KarlRove

KarlRove

by knothead Yesterday at 10:57 pm
My own view about Brian Williams is he is a great deliverer of information, i.e., he does a good job! This brouhaha is a politically driven narrative that makes no sense to me and I don't give a whit if he embellished a recollection. It, like so many things, has been blown completely out of proportion.
-----
Really ? So he wins awards against his peers for what he lies about and how would you feel about thst if you were negatively affected she to the lies he told?

Hillary lies about being mortared and shot at in Bosnia as well. Lies lies and more lies

2seaoat

Hillary lies about being mortared and shot at in Bosnia as well

Yep, there seems to be a need to inflate.......by a great many people.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:??????

According to War Hero, Semi-sane and Pker's bum, Obama, Hillary and Brian Williams should be barbecued, on FoX News, of course. Along with every TV pundit and every congress person who's lied.

Oops . . . nobody left!! Let's try this again ....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Anyone else catch the irony here? War Hero (aka Karl Rove and Pacedog) the world's champion at self-history inflation is whining about the honesty of others!

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Wordslinger Today at 11:19 am
KarlRove wrote:

??????

According to War Hero, Semi-sane and Pker's bum, Obama, Hillary and Brian Williams should be barbecued, on FoX News, of course. Along with every TV pundit and every congress person who's lied.

Oops . . . nobody left!! Let's try this again ....

____
Bar B Q? No.... Just run off never to be seen or heard from again

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Wordslinger Today at 11:24 am
Anyone else catch the irony here? War Hero (aka Karl Rove and Pacedog) the world's champion at self-history inflation is whining about the honesty of others!
--------
Please elaborate. I am all ears. All I've ever stated
Was my participation. Awards and medals won are none of your business and you will never know.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by Wordslinger Today at 11:24 am
--------
Please elaborate. I am all ears. All I've ever stated
Was my participation. Awards and medals won are none of your business and you will never know.

I care as much about your medals and awards as I do about your DD214s or your military history. Why should any of us give a damn about your time as a soldier boy during wars that were useless, expensive and unnecessarily bloody?
Don't whine you were protecting us from the bad guys in Tikrit or Falugah.

The root of your problem is that you beg for adoration and applause for fighting useless, totally unnecessary, and tragically wasteful wars.

You're like a depressed GI coming back from Vietnam -- nobody really gives a shit. Reality.

KarlRove

KarlRove

You seem to... You keep poking the best

Sal

Sal

This Brian Williams thing is the strangest Right Wing Outrage Du Jour to come down the pike yet.

The wingnutz seem to be convinced they smell blood in the water, and this is a hippie punching moment, but what in gawd's name makes them think that we give a shit?

Brian Williams isn't some rabid liberal icon.

He's a talking head on corporate news.

I can't figure out why they give a shit and why they think we would.

scratch

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Sal Today at 2:31 pm
This Brian Williams thing is the strangest Right Wing Outrage Du Jour to come down the pike yet.

The wingnutz seem to be convinced they smell blood in the water, and this is a hippie punching moment, but what in gawd's name makes them think that we give a shit?

Brian Williams isn't some rabid liberal icon.

He's a talking head on corporate news.

I can't figure out why they give a shit and why they think we would.--------

He is a talking head for you liberals

KarlRove

KarlRove

Just as you attribute Rush et al to the GoP, we now attribute BW to the Dems. It's your logic not mine

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:
He is a talking head for you liberals

No, not really.

You just think that because he's not on FAUX News.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yes he is.... Sorry you don't get to deny him

It took nbc and williams forty days to even mention gruber and his insight into obamacaid becoming the law.

Yet they wonder why they have declining ratings. It sure as hell doesn't surprise me that leftists don't care at all.

Hell... I think y'all like to be lied to.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Yes he is.... Sorry you don't get to deny him

No, only in the oxygen deprived right wing bubble you inhabit is anyone to the left of a lunatic like Limbaugh a 'librul".

It is entertaining watching you get all worked up over things for which we care not a whit, tho.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:It took nbc and williams forty days to even mention gruber and his insight into obamacaid becoming the law.

Good for them, I guess ...

... although I don't see any reason why they would've mentioned it at all ...

... because, who gives a flying fuck what Gruber said?

Oh, I just saw your signature line.

I guess the lame brains who inhabit the oxygen deprived right wing bubble care about Gruber.

lol

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:My own view about Brian Williams is he is a great deliverer of information, i.e., he does a good job! This brouhaha is a politically driven narrative that makes no sense to me and I don't give a whit if he embellished a recollection.  It, like so many things, has been blown completely out of proportion.  

No surprise, the Progressives see Progressives lying as a good job.

No surprise, the Progressives see Conservatives lying as reprehensible.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It took nbc and williams forty days to even mention gruber and his insight into obamacaid becoming the law.

Good for them, I guess ...

... although I don't see any reason why they would've mentioned it at all ...

... because, who gives a flying fuck what Gruber said?

Oh, I just saw your signature line.

I guess the lame brains who inhabit the oxygen deprived right wing bubble care about Gruber.

lol

Yes, "LOL", tough when the architect of your beloved ObamaCare repeatedly calls you, and everyone else who supported this boondoggle, STUPID.

Then again, he did NOT call Republicans or Conservatives STUPID did he?

2seaoat

No surprise, the Progressives see Progressives lying as a good job.

No surprise, the Progressives see Conservatives lying as reprehensible.

A lie is a lie. It stands on its own. It does not need political interpretation......unless one political party is sensitive to the issue of lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum