Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MSNBC suffers lowest ratings in a decade

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/02/msnbc-suffers-lowest-ratings-in-a-decade-202135.html?ml=bp

I don't think Comcast Cable is going to allow this to continue. They could start revamping the network in attempt to emulate the ratings success of Fox News.

They'll need to go much further left to reach mainstream democrats today... like the nation, kos, al jazera... etc.

2seaoat

Farrow's show is terrible......his dad may have been Frank, and his mom Mia, but he is an empty suit. They have some young talent which is just awful during the day. They need some new blood.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Farrow's show is terrible......his dad may have been Frank, and his mom Mia, but he is an empty suit.  They have some young talent which is just awful during the day.  They need some new blood.

I agree Mr. Oats. Farrow, the Reid Report, Alex Wagner and last but not least Rev. Al should be forced out and replaced with less partisan hosts . . . also, dump Scarborough as well . . . . . . he makes me embarrassed for our town.

2seaoat

I like Joe and the format of his morning show......but he sometimes acts like he got dropped on his head in the morning. I see him trying to be cool about not wearing socks......and all I think of is that kid in seventh grade who was trying too hard. I like the round table approach to people talking about breaking news.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I like Joe and the format of his morning show......but he sometimes acts like he got dropped on his head in the morning.   I see him trying to be cool about not wearing socks......and all I think of is that kid in seventh grade who was trying too hard.  I like the round table approach to people talking about breaking news.

I did not mean that I don't find him likable because he has the ability to be affable at times . . . the things I don't like about Joe are his constant references "When I ran for Congress . . . blah blah . . . . gets old to me . . . .he is constantly talking over people . . . . interrupting people speaking with whom disagree with him . . . in a word very over bearing or at least to me. Have you noticed that his appearances on Meet The Press are disappearing . . . . because he has an attitude of (false) superiority . . . again my personal view.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Affable? I despise that lying POS.

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
Affable?  I despise that lying POS.

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

LOL . . . . was being kind I suppose . . . . he is very overbearing!

Sal

Sal

Maddow's show is very good, although I find her unbridled enthusiasm to be overbearing at times.

I watch her a couple of times a month maybe.

Other than that, I have no use for the network.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't get FOX or MSNBC since I dumped my cable and then satellite, like a lot of people have done, because it's too expensive and I don't watch TV that much anyway, so part of this is attrition.

2seaoat

I watch Fox, MSNBC, and CNN about 30-50-20. I like to mix it up, but Maddow is a journalist and works for raw news. I like journalism and not news reading. I love Ed Shultz, but he has so many gaps in his knowledge, he can embarrass himself regularly. The rev makes Ed look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Joe does have a problem with his ego. He took the president's quote on vaccines out of context and fortunately with the round table he was slapped down with the context......but he rarely admits he is wrong, but he has a sensible view for a Pensacola Republican.....something we rarely see around here.

Sal

Sal

If MSNBC wants to get ratings, they should hire a member from ISIS's media team.

They know how to get ratings!

Markle

Markle

Given the NBC anchor, Brian Williams reputation, he may find a place in the MSNBC lineup.

Who knew they were still broadcasting?

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:Given the NBC anchor, Brian Williams reputation, he may find a place in the MSNBC lineup.

Who knew they were still broadcasting?

Uh . . . I did . . . . I prefer it over Feaux any day!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum