Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trusted Leftist Propagandist is a Proven Liar

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/02/05/media-critics-questioning-how-brian-williams-survives-as-nightly-news-anchor/

Not that it will matter... lol. Hillary is a proven liar too... and is running for potus. Yea team..!!

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/02/05/sharyl-attkisson-brian-williams-not-alone-hillary-clinton-lied-about-being-shot-at-in-bosnia/

Sal

Sal

Brian Williams is a "trusted leftist propagandist"??

lol

You're getting as bad as Damaged Beagle.

I think of Williams as more of a "corporatist media talking head", but for the record ....

The pilot of a helicopter on which NBC News anchor Brian Williams flew in Iraq said on Thursday that the aircraft did take some fire in 2003, adding another twist to a story that the newsman was forced to recant and apologize for this week.

Pilot Rich Krell told CNN's Brian Stelter that Williams had some of the facts right, but did make some mistakes in telling the story.

Williams issued multiple apologies on Wednesday night for saying that he was in a helicopter that was hit by a rocket propelled grenade while covering the Iraq War in 2003. He admitted he was in a different helicopter and blamed the errors on "the fog of memory."

But Krell appeared to back up at least some of what Williams has said during repeated tellings of the story over the past decade, even if the anchor did get some things wrong. The most striking thing that Krell said was that the military helicopter Williams was riding in did in fact come under enemy fire, though it was not from an RPG.

"Some of things he's said are not true. But some of the things they're saying against him are not true either," Krell told CNN.

Their helicopter was second in a formation of three aircraft carrying bridge parts, according to Krell. The first helicopter was hit with the RPG attack, which Williams likely did not witness from his seat in the back of the chopper.

All three of the helicopters were hit by small arms fire, however, according to Krell.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/iraq-pilot-brian-williams-fire

2seaoat

News talking heads are more about self promotion than a political agenda.....unless that agenda is about their self promotion and getting ratings few are committed to a political agenda.....Brian Williams a leftist....yep....makes perfect sense for somebody who dislikes the 14th amendment......

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

So for folks like PK....yep Brian is a leftist......he believes in the law, and the 14th amendment.

Talkingpointsmemo spin at the ready huh? His helicopter was an hour behind the one that was fired upon.

Gawd you leftists are a spineless bunch. Nothing will ever matter... and anything negative is explained away.

Thank you for your cooperation comrade.

2seaoat wrote:News talking heads are more about self promotion than a political agenda.....unless that agenda is about their self promotion and getting ratings few are committed to a political agenda.....Brian Williams a leftist....yep....makes perfect sense for somebody who dislikes the 14th amendment......

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

So for folks like PK....yep Brian is a leftist......he believes in the law, and the 14th amendment.

Our recent discussion that you brought up the 14th amendment in was not over due process.

Why be dishonest? You know that I know what we were talking about. Did you think I'd forget or let it slide?

What a strange person you are.

2seaoat

Who is defending......I do not think I have ever watched a newscast by Brian Williams and could care less about his story. He is a talking head who wants to promote his news creds.......look at Katie in the Superbowl commercial.....in the 90s I was throwing things at the tv that these talking EMPTY heads had a platform.....how did they get there........self promotion. What is surprising that you find this as an exception to the rule.

This is not self promotion......
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/fox-news-employee-stuff-up/

KarlRove

KarlRove

The point is he LiED about his experience in combat.

2seaoat

What a strange person you are.

I know....I understand the constitution and the court cases which interpret the same......that understanding is completely strange to you.

Brian Williams is a news reader and was not in the armed service. He lied. Some of us do not think a news reader who has been shot at is somehow elevated from one who has not been shot at........and he travels probably first class to the country before he hops on a military copter, and I am certain nobody else in that copter is riding commercial first class......a news reader, nothing more or less.

I find it strange that you don't condemn the breach of public trust... both in the media and from our govt.

It's not normal human behavior. It has to be learned... a conditioned response. How many sets of standards have you?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Talkingpointsmemo spin at the ready huh? His helicopter was an hour behind the one that was fired upon.

Gawd you leftists are a spineless bunch. Nothing will ever matter... and anything negative is explained away.

Thank you for your cooperation comrade.

CORRECTION: "Trusted leftists propagandist" talkingpointsmemo reporting on an interview by "trusted leftist propagandist" CNN of the "trusted leftist propagandist" helicopter pilot.

You're goofy.

lol

2seaoat

[b]You're goofy.
[/b

He is, but he is entertaining......I think he truly wants to revert back to 1860.

Remember back in the day when leftists had integrity and didn't want govt to dictate their beliefs to everybody?

Ya... me neither.

2seaoat

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fact-checked-adventures-brian-williams

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.sofmag.com/did-brian-williams-steal-valor/

Called out by guys in the sh---

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum