Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of Jordan, first Muslim with cahones against radical brethren

+6
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
KarlRove
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 1:01 pm
I wonder why our own POTUS can't show as much intestinal fortitude?

I wonder if you will ever develop the intestinal fortitude to stop whining about the President. Your hatred of Obama has eaten a hole in your heart and soul.
-----
Much like your own towards Bush. So we are square.

I never obsessed on Bush the way you obsess on Obama, Slim. Your obsession is so extreme they could make you a case study for a bunch of shrinks.
-----
You LIE

Hey War Hero .. as much venom as you eject every single day about Obama and Non-Christians, I figure you must be a real joy to live with. You must be single, right?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Wordslinger Today at 8:35 pm
KarlRove wrote:

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

I wonder if you will ever develop the intestinal fortitude to stop whining about the President. Your hatred of Obama has eaten a hole in your heart and soul.
-----

I never obsessed on Bush the way you obsess on Obama, Slim. Your obsession is so extreme they could make you a case study for a bunch of shrinks.
-----
You LIE

Hey War Hero .. as much venom as you eject every single day about Obama and Non-Christians, I figure you must be a real joy to live with. You must be single, right?
------
Seems like you must envy me.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

KarlRove wrote:by othershoe1030 Today at 1:50 pm
KarlRove wrote:

Yep, King Abdullah's set is so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them.  Funny how he can risk it all against the terrorists and the COWH says nothing.

Big deal. So the king acts locally on what is a very regional problem. His people are demanding a response like this. I don't think this is so surprising and I don't think this requires a corresponding response from us. Let those in the area take care of some of these problems.
-----
It is a BIG DEAL. Abdullah isn't hiding in the WH with two oceans between him and the bad guys who will surely put a price on his head. Name another Muslim leader who had done such?
You can't. Nuf said.

OK, Nuf Said, I applaud Abdullah for apparently making the move to rally his neighboring leaders into finally taking up arms to put down ISIS. IMO that is their job, not ours. I agree with those who say there is not enough money in the world or outside military involvement to change things in that region. We need to let them get to it.

The brutal killing of the Jordanian pilot was the last straw. Looks as if the leaders will set aside other problems for the time being and go after ISIS. It is about time.

2seaoat

I am sticking to my argument that this is a criminal enterprise. This is becoming more clear as time passes. This idea that reintroducing American troops into the middle east is insane. The more grotesque the hollywood, the more the slow folks scream out that we have to send American kids into this clear trap. I am convinced that there are bad guys involved with ISIS who are playing us......and the foolish zealots who think that this is anything but a dollar and cents criminal enterprise. Again Colombian drug lords did horrible things to people, and we have watched a decade of decapitated Mexicans, and nobody has suggested troops in Mexico.....we are being played.......and it might surprise people that the Saudi family who was the biggest donors to Al Queda.....have massive investments in the defense industry.....sorry something is rotten in Denmark besides Bob not reporting income.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:I am sticking to my argument that this is a criminal enterprise.  This is  becoming more clear as time passes.  This idea that reintroducing American troops into the middle east is insane.  The more grotesque the hollywood, the more the slow folks scream out that we have to send American kids into this clear trap.   I am convinced that there are bad guys involved with ISIS who are playing us......and the foolish zealots who think that this is anything but a dollar and cents criminal enterprise.   Again Colombian drug lords did horrible things to people, and we have watched a decade of decapitated Mexicans, and nobody has suggested troops in Mexico.....we are being played.......and it might surprise people that the Saudi family who was the biggest donors to Al Queda.....have massive investments in the  defense industry.....sorry something is rotten in Denmark besides Bob not reporting income.  

You must have forgot that I in the name ISIL means ISLAMIC

KarlRove

KarlRove

othershoe1030 wrote:
KarlRove wrote:by othershoe1030 Today at 1:50 pm
KarlRove wrote:

Yep, King Abdullah's set is so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them.  Funny how he can risk it all against the terrorists and the COWH says nothing.

Big deal. So the king acts locally on what is a very regional problem. His people are demanding a response like this. I don't think this is so surprising and I don't think this requires a corresponding response from us. Let those in the area take care of some of these problems.
-----
It is a BIG DEAL. Abdullah isn't hiding in the WH with two oceans between him and the bad guys who will surely put a price on his head. Name another Muslim leader who had done such?
You can't. Nuf said.

OK, Nuf Said, I applaud Abdullah for apparently making the move to rally his neighboring leaders into finally taking up arms to put down ISIS. IMO that is their job, not ours. I agree with those who say there is not enough money in the world or outside military involvement to change things in that region. We need to let them get to it.

The brutal killing of the Jordanian pilot was the last straw. Looks as if the leaders will set aside other problems for the time being and go after ISIS. It is about time.

That's all and fine for us, but what about our economic partners tied to the oil?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by Wordslinger Today at 8:35 pm
KarlRove wrote:

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

-----

-----
You LIE

------
Seems like you must envy me.

Hold your breath War Hero.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:ISIS is a death cult in the middle of a marketing campaign.

The politicians need to put away the fainting couches.

U.S. Policy of fattening corrupt governments in the region with cash and arms has been an catastrophic failure prior to 9/11 and even more so since.

The only thing we're succeeding in is sowing seeds for the next calamity and the next Pentagon budget increase.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob, you weren't a draft dodger and I wish you'd quit saying that.

The only reason I attended college was to escape the draft.  If it hadn't been for the draft,  I would have started my work career after I got out of high school instead of delaying it.
So I was most definitely dodging the draft.

I was in college, too. If you were in school and had passing grades, you weren't going to be called...until 1969...and I remember this very well because a friend/fraternity associate of mine, whose dad was an NFL referee, and who probably never considered being drafted, got the lottery number 1...what are the odds...and he was giving me a ride home one day, probably the only time that ever happened, and he told me the news. What I'm getting at here...whatever your dreams and ambitions were at 18...you did NOT dodge the draft, because the rule was, except for that period in 1969, if you were in school and passing your classes, you would not be called. And I have to say this: sadly, there were many people who had the capability to make the grades to stay out of Vietnam, but they didn't make the grades because they were caught up in the partying and maybe didn't understand the consequences of their actions. And then there were the people...a little older than the rest, who had returned from Vietnam...one who had a 4-year-old son he'd never seen. All he could do is listen to music on the floor with the headphones. Another who told me he went in with over 150 men and came out with 7. Another who went a little berserk at a party where the speaker was anti-war...the rich man's son who was ROTC and got stationed in Germany during the Vietnam era. I have to stop here somewhere.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama is half
The man that Abdullah is

Vikingwoman

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

-----

-----
You LIE

Hey War Hero .. as much venom as you eject every single day about Obama and Non-Christians, I figure you must be a real joy to live with.  You must be single, right?  

Oh PD's a real nutjob. My granddaughter just graduated from Pace HS this past year and every year I'd ask her "you don't have that nut for a teacher, do you?" Thank Allah she never did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum