Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

King of Jordan, first Muslim with cahones against radical brethren

+6
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
KarlRove
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/islamic-state-shows-burning-of-hostage-jordan-vows-revenge/ar-AA8WfI1?ocid=mailsignout

I wonder why our own POTUS can't show as much intestinal fortitude?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep, King Abdullah's set is so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them. Funny how he can risk it all against the terrorists and the COWH says nothing.

2seaoat

So at least we got that straightened out......capital punishment is revenge murder.

The fact remains contrary to what those who want to scare our scardy cats.....these folks are common criminals working a criminal enterprise. When a nation state is destroyed in war or is in transition.....criminal elements always take advantage. Putin is alleged to have 300 billion dollars with his criminal conduct in Russia......a simple criminal. Yet, the same people ignore the criminality and try to turn these common criminals into political leaders which must be contained by us spending trillions on the MIC.....talk about criminals.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wrong answer

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:these folks are common criminals

Setting people on fire and watching them burn to death may be "common" in whatever cesspool world you live in. But it's not in mine or anyone else's who posts here.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Like his messiah, Seeoat refuses to call Islamic terrorism what it reallly is.... And that is putting your head in the sand.... As usual

Last edited by KarlRove on 2/4/2015, 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All you need do is read some of seaoat's posts to know why he's so smitten with muslims and Al Sharpton, Rove.
Seaoat says he's convinced homosexuals were in control of the Nazis and homosexuals were the American slave owners.
So when he sees the muslims trash homosexuals and sees Sharpton call people "fags" on national television, Seaoat's dick probably gets hard. lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/after-isis-execution-angry-king-abdullah-quotes-clint-eastwood-to-u.s.-lawmakers/article/2559770

The king promises more to come. I love his idea of a proportional response. Smile

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wonder if you will ever develop the intestinal fortitude to stop whining about the President. Your hatred of Obama has eaten a hole in your heart and soul.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And I wonder why this thread is littered with references to male anatomy.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 1:01 pm

I wonder if you will ever develop the intestinal fortitude to stop whining about the President. Your hatred of Obama has eaten a hole in your heart and soul.
-----
Much like your own towards Bush. So we are square.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

KarlRove wrote:Yep, King Abdullah's set is so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them.  Funny how he can risk it all against the terrorists and the COWH says nothing.

Big deal. So the king acts locally on what is a very regional problem. His people are demanding a response like this. I don't think this is so surprising and I don't think this requires a corresponding response from us. Let those in the area take care of some of these problems.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:

Big deal. So the king acts locally on what is a very regional problem. His people are demanding a response like this. I don't think this is so surprising and I don't think this requires a corresponding response from us. Let those in the area take care of some of these problems.

Amen to that. If Karl wants to go join up with the Jordanian Army and kill muslims then I'm all for it and I wish him well.
But please, no more American invasions and occupations of the middle east for a while.
Actually I'm 100% with Obama on this. Avoid the invasions and occupations and keep sending in those drones to do it for us.
And Karl, please pick another username. That little prick you're glorifying with your username was nothing but a vietnam draft dodger like me. He's not Chris Kyle or Audie Murphy. Go with one of those for your username.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 1:01 pm

-----

I never obsessed on Bush the way you obsess on Obama, Slim. Your obsession is so extreme they could make you a case study for a bunch of shrinks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Amen to that.  If Karl wants to go join up with the Jordanian Army and kill muslims then I'm all for it and I wish him well.  
But please,  no more American invasions and occupations of the middle east for a while.  
Actually I'm 100% with Obama on this.  Avoid the invasions and occupations and keep sending in those drones to do it for us.
And Karl,  please pick another username.  That little prick you're glorifying with your username was nothing but a vietnam draft dodger like me.  He's not Chris Kyle or Audie Murphy.  Go with one of those for your username.

Yes, it is quite strange that someone would so admire a POS like the real Karl Rove. Ideology makes people do wierd things......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Amen to that.  If Karl wants to go join up with the Jordanian Army and kill muslims then I'm all for it and I wish him well.  
But please,  no more American invasions and occupations of the middle east for a while.  
Actually I'm 100% with Obama on this.  Avoid the invasions and occupations and keep sending in those drones to do it for us.
And Karl,  please pick another username.  That little prick you're glorifying with your username was nothing but a vietnam draft dodger like me.  He's not Chris Kyle or Audie Murphy.  Go with one of those for your username.

Bob, you weren't a draft dodger and I wish you'd quit saying that.

Sal

Sal

ISIS is a death cult in the middle of a marketing campaign.

The politicians need to put away the fainting couches.

U.S. Policy of fattening corrupt governments in the region with cash and arms has been an catastrophic failure prior to 9/11 and even more so since.

The only thing we're succeeding in is sowing seeds for the next calamity and the next Pentagon budget increase.

gatorfan

The sooner we get out of the Mideast and leave it to the residents to fix the better. If they have no interest in protecting themselves against animals like ISIS then there is nothing there for us to do. We sure aren't going to change them regardless of how much money and how many troops we throw at the problem.

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

King of Jordan, first Muslim with cahones against radical brethren Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlXaWoewVG_l1yXRzPwCfb29QoS8rlnvGjZ6PYfmlmpqMvxGQPCw

Don't worry there won't be any draft dodging the next time the Democrats try to start the draft up again. Everyone that's capable goes male or female and the current first children get head of the line privileges... No amnesty for those that leave next time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Smile

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

King of Jordan, first Muslim with cahones against radical brethren Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlXaWoewVG_l1yXRzPwCfb29QoS8rlnvGjZ6PYfmlmpqMvxGQPCw

Don't worry there won't be any draft dodging the next time the Democrats try to start the draft up again. Everyone that's capable goes male or female and the current first children get head of the line privileges... No amnesty for those that leave next time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

A draft with no deferments would have worked best during the Vietnam era. It would have scooped up all of the PNAC chickenhawks who were eager to start the Iraq War and given them the experience they needed for a new war. I imagine Dick Cheney's failing heart would have been discovered during his draft physical, and they would have made him 4F, thus sparing him from needing other deferments.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

The only reason I attended college was to escape the draft.  If it hadn't been for the draft,  I would have started my work career after I got out of high school instead of delaying it.
So I was most definitely dodging the draft.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

A draft with no deferments would have worked best during the Vietnam era. It would have scooped up all of the PNAC chickenhawks who were eager to start the Iraq War and given them the experience they needed for a new war. I imagine Dick Cheney's failing heart would have been discovered during his draft physical, and they would have made him 4F, thus sparing him from needing other deferments.

King of Jordan, first Muslim with cahones against radical brethren Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2ycCD7ynA35cC7n7DRToox9Ej4_4FTwdG300KjgGfiDoPpVqqFA

Imagine Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, the Obama's, and all the other liberal Dixiecrat draft dodging politicians, all crapping in their underwear.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOjEe9rWGkM

Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

King of Jordan, first Muslim with cahones against radical brethren 00-draft-dodgers-29-09-12

KarlRove

KarlRove

by othershoe1030 Today at 1:50 pm
KarlRove wrote:

Yep, King Abdullah's set is so big he needs a wheelbarrow to carry them. Funny how he can risk it all against the terrorists and the COWH says nothing.

-----
It is a BIG DEAL. Abdullah isn't hiding in the WH with two oceans between him and the bad guys who will surely put a price on his head. Name another Muslim leader who had done such?
You can't. Nuf said.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 2:49 pm
KarlRove wrote:

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 1:01 pm

-----

I never obsessed on Bush the way you obsess on Obama, Slim. Your obsession is so extreme they could make you a case study for a bunch of shrinks.
-----
You LIE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum