Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My support for Christie just took a huge step backwards.....he is going to appeal to stupid

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I don't believe you've ever resisted govt overreach... unless it was in your greedy self-interest.

No......I like to call bluffs.......I like it when people think by position or power that they have an inherent right to allow injustice. My greedy self interest certainly had a part of it, but most of it was people telling me it was impossible to change something........down goes Frazier. School administrators, alderman, mayors, judges, police departments, state agencies, and federal agencies......the more power the better. In the real world some people have actually fought government overreach.....and not necessarily for greed or self interest.

My wife posted my paintings of the grandsons dino and monkey. I accented their teeth......the comments which came in were hilarious.....most to the effect that the paintings were scary and the teeth were all Seaoat.....you see in the real world some people do bite.

dumpcare

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/national/roald-dahls-saddest-story-how-vaccines-could-have-saved-his-daughters-life/ar-AA8TM4Z

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum