Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas

+7
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
gatorfan
Sal
KarlRove
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 20121107-patriot-act-george-w-bush

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 Drunk-bush-olympics

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Only u

And 50 + percent of America -- that's Obama's new popularity rating sucker.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 George11

You would think, given Michelle Obama's huge personal staff, someone would explain proper dress protocol.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 1/29/2015, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 Drunk-bush-olympics

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 Michelle+obama+shorts

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 Drunk-bush-olympics

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 Michelle+obama+shorts

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 Laura_bush_psycho

KarlRove

KarlRove

Do you got something for Mrs Bush? Lol

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Do you got something for Mrs Bush? Lol

She fixates on the Bushes the same way you fixate on the Obamas.

I don't fixate on George W. Bush, but I do consider him to be the worse president of my adult lifetime (since 1970). He falls below Jimmy Carter in many respects. Carter only served one term and did not invade and occupy any countries. Carter also did not preside over the worse terrorist mass-killing in the world's history. The only two things Dubya will be remembered for are (1) 911 happened on his watch, and (2) he invaded and occupied Iraq, which had nothing to do with terrorism or 9/11. Most former presidents travel the world doing diplomatic missions for the United States after their terms. Dubya faces arrest for war crimes if he leaves the country.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

"Worst" Lt please learn some grammar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I don't fixate on George W. Bush, but I do consider him to be the worse president of my adult lifetime (since 1970). He falls below Jimmy Carter in many respects. Carter only served one term and did not invade and occupy any countries. Carter also did not preside over the worse terrorist mass-killing in the world's history. The only two things Dubya will be remembered for are (1) 911 happened on his watch, and (2) he invaded and occupied Iraq, which had nothing to do with terrorism or 9/11. Most former presidents travel the world doing diplomatic missions for the United States after their terms. Dubya faces arrest for war crimes if he leaves the country.

Wrong. I don't "fixate". I know the history of the Bush family in this country, and I recognized the corruption before Bush stole the office of the President. Every one of them is completely corrupt, and their Nazi ties go back for generations. I watched as people became angry over 9/11, and were manipulated. And the lies of the 9/11 commission. And I just knew they had done it, and will, if given the power to do so, will do again.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Wrong.  I don't "fixate".  I know the history of the Bush family in this country, and I recognized the corruption before Bush stole the office of the President.  Every one of them is completely corrupt, and their Nazi ties go back for generations.  I watched as people became angry over 9/11, and were manipulated.  And the lies of the 9/11 commission.  And I just knew they had done it, and will, if given the power to do so, will do again.

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

Last edited by Markle on 1/30/2015, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

Wrong.  I don't "fixate".  I know the history of the Bush family in this country, and I recognized the corruption before Bush stole the office of the President.  Every one of them is completely corrupt, and their Nazi ties go back for generations.  I watched as people became angry over 9/11, and were manipulated.  And the lies of the 9/11 commission.  And I just knew they had done it, and will, if given the power to do so, will do again.

Semi-sane Markle thinks Laura and Dubya were the best presidents ever.
That's why I call him "Semi-sane.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Hittin' on the bong tonight, eh?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Had Liar About Global Warming Gore won his home state, Florida wouldn't have mattered.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

You're not fixated, that's for sure, for some reason you obsessed and consumed with you own lies about them President Bush WON Florida, fair and square, you know it, but you can't even recognize reality in your own world.

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas - Page 2 George11

You would think, given Michelle Obama's huge personal staff, someone would explain proper dress protocol.

Oh the hate and bitterness! Do you eat it for breakfast?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum