Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NYPD has been planting throw down guns on innocent suspects!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The following link leads to a news story exposing NYPD officers who have frequently planted "throw down" guns on innocent suspects:

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/28109-nypd-under-investigation-for-routinely-planting-guns-on-suspects-and-fabricating-circumstances-of-arrests

Markle claimed in this forum that the "NYPD is the greatest police force in the world."

It figures. It's good to know your enemies!

Screw Amerika Inc!! Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Any cop doing this should serve a long sentence in Gen Pop. Their cars should be spot checked and if a non police issued weapon is found they should be fired and never allowed to join any police force again..trust must be earned not given out with a uniform.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 1/18/2015, 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Another story about Markle's "best police force in the world."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/police-opposition-to-awful-union-chief-leads-to-brawl-at-union-meeting-in-queens

Like Markle, it appears that by turning their backs on the mayor, and by dramatically reducing arrest rates in order to show the public they are angry, the Greatest Police Force in the World has been successful at turning off the massive public support the people of the city showed after the murder of two cops in the line of duty.

Reality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dang Word, If you stop posting suddenly I think we will know why....can you say SWAT ?

Wordslinger 2015-01-18 00:43
Police militarization. Unnecessary and abusive force applied against suspects. Planting of "throw down" guns. The murder of suspected perpetrators and the subsequent and repeated manipulations of Grand Juries so that cops are never indicted ... and on, and on.

Is it any wonder that in some neighborhoods, people celebrate the deaths of cops killed in the line of duty?

Clearly,day by day the police -- the people who are the people's most likely contact with governmental authority -- have, of their own volition, created a new image: Now it's US vs. Them.

With stories like this one, plus all the other disgusting instances brought before the public eye, sometimes when videos prove the outrageous police behavior, no wonder nobody trusts the police. We citizens and the police have become adversaries. There will be blood.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dang Word, If you stop posting suddenly I think we will know why....can you say SWAT ?

Police militarization. Unnecessary and abusive force applied against suspects. Planting of "throw down" guns. The murder of suspected perpetrators and the subsequent and repeated manipulations of Grand Juries so that cops are never indicted ... and on, and on.

Is it any wonder that in some neighborhoods, people celebrate the deaths of cops killed in the line of duty?

Clearly,day by day the police -- the people who are the people's most likely contact with governmental authority -- have, of their own volition, created a new image: Now it's US vs. Them.

With stories like this one, plus all the other disgusting instances brought before the public eye, sometimes when videos prove the outrageous police behavior, no wonder nobody trusts the police. We citizens and the police have become adversaries. There will be blood.

When people like me stop complaining about excessive governmental violence, abuse and injustice .... they win. I've never backed from a good fight and I'm not about to now.

They're supposed to be working for us. Right?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Dang Word, If you stop posting suddenly I think we will know why....can you say SWAT ?

When people like me stop complaining about excessive governmental violence, abuse and injustice .... they win.  I've never backed from a good fight and I'm not about to now.

They're supposed to be working for us.  Right?

Reality

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

....I am up watching a MythBusters marathon what has you up so late ?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:....I am up watching a MythBusters marathon what has you up so late ?

I fell asleep around 9pm and just woke up and went to check my email. That was an hour ago .. . LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum