Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heartwarming story of the day.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Heartwarming story of the day. Empty Heartwarming story of the day. 11/28/2013, 7:00 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Two more illegal guns off the streets.

http://weartv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/two-men-shoot-kill-each-other-pensacola-38780.shtml

PENSACOLA - Police say two men are dead after shooting each other in Pensacola. It happened on Pace Boulevard near Cypress Street around 11:30 PM Wednesday night.

Police say 23 year-old Kristopher Washington and 18 year-old Airvae Hunter were sitting in a blue car on Pace Blvd. when they shot each other.

Officers say Hunter's brother showed up at the scene, took Washington's body out of the car and placed it on the side of the road, where a makeshift memorial now sits.

Investigators say Hunter's brother drove him to Sacred Heart Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

"It was kinda like, almost like two bangs real quick and then a ricochet," said Sen Kelson, who lives nearby.

Kelson says he was watching a movie when he heard the gunfire.

"Then, um, I went outside," Kelson said, "And I heard someone screaming 'Come back...Come back, come back, come back'."

Kelson says after police arrived a few minutes later, he heard what he believes was the voice of Washington's sister.

"She wanted to be with her brother," Kelson said, "She wanted to have her brother back. She was pleading for God, Jesus Christ, 'cause someone was holding her back from going to the crime scene, I guess. She was hurtin'."

It's unclear why the two men shot each other. No arrests have been made.

"When you don't know exactly what's going on and you hear grieving like that," Kelson said, "You can only think, 'That's someone's Thanksgiving. In a nutshell, how would you ever have Thanksgiving again?"

Police say two guns have been recovered. The investigation is ongoing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum