Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just happened across this. I think the argument between these two pretty well sums up the political debate on muslims.

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The issue presented with this is how much can we hold the non-violent muslims responsible for the actions of the violent ones.  
Rupert Murdoch takes the one position.  And J.K. Rowling the other.
Murdoch and Rowling seem to sum up the debate we're having on this forum too.

http://news.yahoo.com/jk-rowling-assails-murdoch-tweet-muslims-023010455.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Whoops my bad. When I submitted this thread I hadn't yet seen the other one already talking about this.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nobody cares what mrs Harry potter thinks

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Nobody cares what mrs Harry potter thinks

You thought that line was good enough to use twice??

wow ....

Rolling Eyes

KarlRove

KarlRove

Good enough for your dimwitted self

Sal wrote:I just happened across this.  I think the argument between these two pretty well sums up the political debate on muslims. Screen17

Christians and every position right of marx are constantly called racist, mysogonist, greedy, intolerant, neanderthal... etc.

2seaoat

Christians and every position right of marx are constantly called racist, mysogonist, greedy, intolerant, neanderthal... etc.

Nope

Muslims and Christians should not be painted with the broad brush of terrorism when only a few people actively cause the problems. Certainly there is sympathy in the old confederacy for the KKK and there is sympathy for Islamic extremist in the Muslim world, but being Muslim or Christian does not make one a terrorist.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:I just happened across this.  I think the argument between these two pretty well sums up the political debate on muslims. Screen17

Excellent point ... good post!!

Wordslinger wrote:
Sal wrote:

Excellent point ... good post!!

Really? We see seagoat and other leftists calling pubs and conservatives racists and calling the kkk rightwing everyday.

Where you been?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Christians and every position right of marx are constantly called racist, mysogonist, greedy, intolerant, neanderthal... etc.

Nope

Muslims and Christians should not be painted with the broad brush of terrorism when only a few people actively cause the problems.  Certainly there is sympathy in the old confederacy for the KKK and there is sympathy for Islamic extremist  in the Muslim world, but being Muslim or Christian does not make one a terrorist.

Wait a minute...Christians are automatically to the right of Marx? You are conflating religion with political systems...

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Christians and every position right of marx are constantly called racist, mysogonist, greedy, intolerant, neanderthal... etc.

Nope

Muslims and Christians should not be painted with the broad brush of terrorism when only a few people actively cause the problems.  Certainly there is sympathy in the old confederacy for the KKK and there is sympathy for Islamic extremist  in the Muslim world, but being Muslim or Christian does not make one a terrorist.
\

It's 2015 clueless

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:

Nope

Wait a minute...Christians are automatically to the right of Marx?  You are conflating religion with political systems...

Are u

2seaoat

Really? We see seagoat and other leftists calling pubs and conservatives racists and calling the kkk rightwing everyday.

Where you been?

I have been calling balls and strikes fairly. You however, lost your cane and seeing eye dog, and think that you are seeing the game.

2seaoat wrote:Really? We see seagoat and other leftists calling pubs and conservatives racists and calling the kkk rightwing everyday.

Where you been?

I have been calling balls and strikes fairly...

I just happened across this.  I think the argument between these two pretty well sums up the political debate on muslims. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHjrQU797gEQPfVMBjqTfd05p4b-PiwHQyXXa80MQ7SMvbYv-d_A

Until someone sticks a mirror in your face.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbvc3lx2pk

Smile

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I have a simple solution to the current problems: Terminate religion -- ALL religions! They have never worked!!

Reality!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I just happened across this.  I think the argument between these two pretty well sums up the political debate on muslims. Screen10

I admit, Sal, that one really does drive the point well. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum