Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another 9/11 Truther thread for teo. Unless you're interested in this like teo and me, you'll probably be bored by it.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,  I'm curious to know something.  How much of the history of the Truther movement do you know?  I ask this because you really should know how it all began.

For example,  the genesis of the thing was a book?  Do you know the author's name?

That book went completely under the radar except for people like me and the others who became obsessed with this whole thing early.
Two who were inspired by that book made documentary movies about it being a conspiracy.  
The first one tried to distribute it on DVD from a website.   That didn't catch on.  And he claimed a photograph of one of the airliners about to strike the WTC showed "pods" attached to the bottom of it. And theorized the towers collapsed because the airliners fired missiles into the buildings before impact.  
After about a six month run,  by then even the other truthers weren't able to swallow his theory so it died.
Do you know what his name is?  You should.

And then we come to the college kid I spoke about.  He was young and technologically savvy and had real talent for making a video.
And he was at the right time at the right place.  His was one of the first streaming internet videos which really "went viral" and kick started this thing into dominating the search engines when searching 9/11 still to this day.
Do you know his name and his story?  You should.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Okay here we go again..Bob's bored so he puts the cheese in the trap and waits for Teo to take the bait. Come on Bob who really cares at this point? I know I sure don't. So unless you have something better than truther cheese I will be over here visiting more stimulating internet sites. Twisted Evil

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

OK. But it really would benefit you to not only read the truther sites, but also to at least familiarize yourself with the counterpoint (skeptics, debunkers or whatever you choose to call it).

Look at it this way. What would you say to somebody who listened only to the maintream media? You'd tell them they need to get input from Alex Jones too wouldn't you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another 9/11 Truther thread for teo.  Unless you're interested in this like teo and me,  you'll probably be bored by it. Funny+Gif+Images+%284%29Bob I am studying more important mysteries...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree, you are. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another 9/11 Truther thread for teo.  Unless you're interested in this like teo and me,  you'll probably be bored by it. Funny-gif11

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another 9/11 Truther thread for teo.  Unless you're interested in this like teo and me,  you'll probably be bored by it. Funny-GIF-70

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Another 9/11 Truther thread for teo.  Unless you're interested in this like teo and me,  you'll probably be bored by it. Funny-gif-04

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum