Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hannity, O'Reilly, Krauthammer, Brit Hume -- they all admire Putin!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Seriously, if you watch Faux news the last three months you've heard all the pundits cited above praise Putin for: His "manliness" and "strong" stance. They drool over his ability to say he'll do something and immediately do it.
They claim he's been playing chess while our limp-wristed president has been playing checkers.

Yessirree sir, the right wing thinks acting tough is more important than being smart. (This is the theme of the republican foreign policy since Nixon).

Case in point: Ukraine is still Ukraine except for Crimea. Due to the financial sanctions Obama authored and got our European partners to agree to, the Russian ruble has fallen to it's lowest value since WWII. Russia is in deep financial trouble and so is Putin.

For him, the good news is that all the crew at FOX News adores him while hating our first black President.

Reality!!

2seaoat

The Mic requires Russia and ANYBODY in the Middle East to be perceived as a threat so that we are constantly in a state of war or war preparation for a war. I think somebody posted here that the Russian economy is the size of Brazil's. Putin is a munchkin who appeals to other Butchmeup types who want to be a tough guy. President Obama has deeply damaged the illusion, but the Fox News butchmeup fans continue to shill for MIC. Russia is NOT the former Soviet Union. They are in deep trouble and they got there because of President Obama.

It is becoming obvious that Fox is without ammo to try to embarrass the President who is just steamrolling folks. It will be interesting if the big talking congress is going to quit talking complete Butchmeup speak and realize that he will crush folks who are under the illusion that they are President.....they are not......

KarlRove

KarlRove

So Seaoat, you believe that legislating by executive fiat (executive orders and memorandums) is steamrolling? That's how Putin governs. You hate Putin too. It's sad he could only get along with those of his own party long enough to pass Obamacare. Once the Dems saw how pissed off America was for that shenanigans, they slowly and surely distanced themselves from him to the point that Congress went the other way and capitulated to the GOP. Now, he is as arrogant as ever. His arrogance is going to cost the Dems any chance at 2016. Yes, I know you are all against that idea, but nobody thought that in 2010 the HOR would go GOP and then again in 2012 with stupid people giving him more time to screw up the country, you guys all said that the GOP would never take the Senate and they did. How many more times will you be wrong and don't make up excuses?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:So Seaoat, you believe that legislating by executive fiat (executive orders and memorandums) is steamrolling? That's how Putin governs. You hate Putin too. It's sad he could only get along with those of his own party long enough to pass Obamacare. Once the Dems saw how pissed off America was for that shenanigans, they slowly and surely distanced themselves from him to the point that Congress went the other way and capitulated to the GOP. Now, he is as arrogant as ever. His arrogance is going to cost the Dems any chance at 2016. Yes, I know you are all against that idea, but nobody thought that in 2010 the HOR would go GOP and then again in 2012 with stupid people giving him more time to screw up the country, you guys all said that the GOP would never take the Senate and they did. How many more times will you be wrong and don't make up excuses?

Before you massage your ego, take note that 67% of the eligible voters didn't vote. Some victory your team got!!

KarlRove

KarlRove

Always an excuse huh?

KarlRove

KarlRove

That means your team quit.

2seaoat

Hardly. It meant that the midterm was a structural election where senate seats in that cycle were mostly in red states where the results were predicted with 97% accuracy. To have a democrat mount a credible campaign in Georgia is a clue why a national candidate from the Republican Party will have a difficult time being elected in a national election. Nothing new here. You and Mr. Markle were certain that the President would lose in 2008 and 2012.......sorry.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:That means your team quit.

Hardly.  It meant that the midterm was a structural election where senate seats in that cycle were mostly in red states where the results were predicted with 97% accuracy.  To have a democrat mount a credible campaign in Georgia is a clue why a national candidate from the Republican Party will have a difficult time being elected in a national election.  Nothing new here.  You and Mr. Markle were certain that the President would lose in 2008 and 2012.......sorry.

Hannity, O'Reilly, Krauthammer, Brit Hume -- they all admire Putin! AnimatedLaughterPink

I never said the Senator Obama would lose in 2008 or 2012. I was, and am terribly disappointed because I knew the destruction he was going to bring with him. About that I was certain and I was right.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I was, and am terribly disappointed because I knew the destruction he was going to bring with him.

Hannity, O'Reilly, Krauthammer, Brit Hume -- they all admire Putin! AnimatedLaughterPink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 9:37 am

Hardly. It meant that the midterm was a structural election where senate seats in that cycle were mostly in red states where the results were predicted with 97% accuracy. To have a democrat mount a credible campaign in Georgia is a clue why a national candidate from the Republican Party will have a difficult time being elected in a national election. Nothing new here. You and Mr. Markle were certain that the President would lose in 2008 and 2012.......sorry.
---
You folks knew you couldn't win and you sacked the bats. Nuf said

2seaoat

You folks knew you couldn't win and you sacked the bats. Nuf said

LA, AK, KY, Ga...........same story 2020.....its structural.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum