Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taliban attack on school children in Pakistan great News for U.S.!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Maybe this time the Taliban really went too far.

The parents of the kids who were murdered are mostly Pakstani army officers.

For a long time, Pakistan's willingness to really wipe out the Taliban has been half-hearted.

Surely the Pakistan army is going to go for the Taliban's throat now -- the main problem is that the Taliban members are going to flee into Afghanistan.

It's the PERFECT opportunity to trap these bastards -- but it will take genuine Afghan Army support. We could help, and I hope we do.

KarlRove

KarlRove

What troops are we supposed to use to launch this mission?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Please don't celebrate the murder of these children.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I'm just asking a question. Word wants to attack and I am asking who will we send? There's nobody that can do this right now. We are sending everyone home, remember?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:I'm just asking a question. Word wants to attack and I am asking who will we send? There's nobody that can do this right now. We are sending everyone home, remember?

Why don't you put on your Rambo costume and volunteer to do it all yourself?
I'd cheer your effort 100%.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Please don't celebrate the murder of these children.

I'm not celebrating the harm done to any child.
But the incident does call for a change in Pakistan's stance against the Taliban.

And that could be good for all of us.

2seaoat

More innocents will die with our withdrawal. When you jump from a plane, you usually have a plan and a parachute, but without either the results are certain and brutal. Most would never get on the plane in the first place, but it will be much easier to blame a scapegoat 10 years after the fact as the bodies are hitting the ground.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:More innocents will die with our withdrawal.  When you jump from a plane, you usually have a plan and a parachute, but without either the results are certain and brutal.   Most would never get on the plane in the first place, but it will be much easier to blame a scapegoat 10 years after the fact as the bodies are hitting the ground.

Good to see that you're accepting the fact that semi-retired President Obama hasn't had a plan since day one.

2seaoat

Good to see that you're accepting the fact that semi-retired President Obama hasn't had a plan since day one.

I think that is fair......he fully knows like Ike before Normandy that this country has made a terrible sacrifice, but it is necessary to extract us from an insane war if this country is ever going to be successful again. He also knows within a year after America quits throwing our wealth and blood down a rabbit hole that there will be terrible carnage and loss of civilian lives. What plan do you suggest? There is only one and he has announced it.....leave.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum