Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question for Alex Jones, teo & floridatexan who tell us muslim jihadists are just a phony creation of count rothschild/jews and the CIA blah blah blah

+2
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guess I can understand your theory when the CIA is creating bin ladens and hijackers to attack the world trade center just to make the american people want a war in iraq.
But I can't help but wonder why the CIA would have their phony muslim terrorists blow up schoolchildren in Pakistan.  How do count rothschild/jews and the CIA benefit from that?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/12/fighters-attack-army-run-school-pakistan-20141216742794184.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I don't subscribe to Alex Jones, Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm really glad to hear that, Tex.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This one is just as insane and as evil as anything ever gets.  Six dirtbag mooslim nutters have slaughtered over 130 children in their school.  And more than 100 others injured.

More than anything I wish there was some way to get allah and mohammed down out of the clouds so they could have the shit beat out of the both of them. I'm tired of those two gutless wonders hiding up there while all this shit goes on.

Sal

Sal

This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Pakistan's military elite class has been playing footsie with the extremists for a long time - placating them, using them, and only fighting them when absolutely necessary.

They may be on the verge of a full blown civil war.

A war that the elites will inevitably win, but it will be a savage and bloody affair.

I hope we stay out of it.
[sarc]

Last edited by Sal on 12/16/2014, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Pakistan's military elite class has been playing footsie with the extremists for a long time - placating them, using them, and only fighting them when absolutely necessary.

They me be on the verge of a full blown civil war.

A war that the elites will inevitably win, but it will be a savage and bloody affair.

I hope we stay out of it.
[sarc]

I wonder which side will have access to Pakistan' nukes?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob, I happen to be one of those who ascribes to the conspiracy theory involving the Rothschilds, etc.

I recently re-read a 1956 book on this that I first read in 1982, and am 19-chapters into a different book on the subject that was written in 1985.

Nothing, and I mean nothing happens in this world by chance. In the geopolitical realm, there is a distinct cause and reason for everything that occurs. The ultimate goal of the conspiracy is to gradually dissolve nation-states into a conglomerate ruled by a world government.

This makes me look at things in a different light; for instance, I am trying to grasp why TPTB caused the price of oil to crash in 2014. This affects their bottom line, too, since most of those folks are billionaires who are invested in resources like oil. But, there was a reason for this, and more light may emerge on it at a later date.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Try reading this, Z. A little backstory on the Bushes.

http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/Bruce_Walton_The_Underground_Nazi_Invasion_12.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Bob, I happen to be one of those who ascribes to the conspiracy theory involving the Rothschilds, etc.

I recently re-read a 1956 book on this that I first read in 1982, and am 19-chapters into a different book on the subject that was written in 1985.

Nothing, and I mean nothing happens in this world by chance. In the geopolitical realm, there is a distinct cause and reason for everything that occurs. The ultimate goal of the conspiracy is to gradually dissolve nation-states into a conglomerate ruled by a world government.

This makes me look at things in a different light; for instance, I am trying to grasp why TPTB caused the price of oil to crash in 2014. This affects their bottom line, too, since most of those folks are billionaires who are invested in resources like oil. But, there was a reason for this, and more light may emerge on it at a later date.

I apologize for leaving your name out of the thread title, Z. lol

"nothing happens in this world by chance... there is a distinct cause and reason for everything that occurs".

No argument from me about that. Like the mafia "I don't believe in coincidence". 9/11 didn't happen by chance.
It happened because Sheik Mohammed got 19 very impressionable people to cause it to happen. And he was able to do that because the U.S. government had spent the prior 50 years doing things to make our country be hated by an entire region of the world.

"I am trying to grasp why TPTB caused the price of oil to crash in 2014."

As you're reading those two conspiracy books, try to keep in mind that you read a lot of "peak oil" books too. Remember, the ones you used to talk about in your posts?
The problem is that those books did not tell you the price of oil was going to crash in 2014. So if I was you I would take the books you're reading now with a grain of salt.

2seaoat

Killing school children as a political objective dooms those fools to hell. The military has been ambivalent because they can use the extremist as tools in the Indian Pakistan conflict, but this will be a very stupid strategic move by the Taliban......there will be a heavy price to pay.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't subscribe to Bob Wood, Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I don't subscribe to Bob Wood, Bob

Don't worry, the catfish tomorrow will be just as good regardless. Although this time I'm on a pretty serious diet and even though it's a sacrelige to eat it any other way than fried, I'm hoping he has broiled catfish on the menu too. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I don't subscribe to Bob Wood, Bob

Don't worry,  the catfish tomorrow will be just as good regardless.  Although this time I'm on a pretty serious diet and even though it's a sacrelige to eat it any other way than fried,  I'm hoping he has broiled catfish on the menu too.  lol
Teo won't be able to make it tomorrow he's sending me....He's saving a train full of Swedish bikini girls....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nope, doesn't look like David believes in any kind of cooking except the deep fryer. lol

http://davidscatfishhousemilton.com/gallery/David-s-Catfish-house-Milton.pdf

Oh well, I can splurge for just one meal. I haven't had any fried food for two weeks so it won't kill me. And I can substitute salad for the french fries.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Teo won't be able to make it tomorrow he's sending me....He's saving a train full of Swedish bikini girls....

Tell teo if something happens and he can't make it to be sure and send the Swedish bikini girls anyway. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum