Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax?

2 posters

My opinion is...

Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax? I_vote_lcap43%Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax? I_vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax? I_vote_lcap0%Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax? I_vote_lcap57%Do you agree with Alex Jones that the amazon drones is just a big phony corporate/media publicity hoax? I_vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Try to imagine the number of governmental agencies that would be involved in such an endeavor. Prohibitism... new ideology.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

One built amazon and the other built Tesla. Both brainy technogeek enrtrepreneurs.

And I think Bezos actually wants to take over the skies just like Musk actually wants to take over outer space. I believe both are sincere as crazy as it sounds.

But, then again I think Benny Hinn is an actual preacher so don't go by me. lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
You left out "Who cares?"

But, then again I think Benny Hinn is an actual preacher so don't go by me. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum