Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

With what were Germans charged in the Nuremburg Trials?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

35 were acquitted, but for those who were charged, it was (generally speaking) war crimes or crimes against humanity.

___

The key headings were:

1. Crimes against peace - planning and unleashing a war of aggression.
  2. War crimes, for example ill-treating and murdering prisoners of war.
  3. Crimes against humanity - genocide, massacring civilians.

Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Charter of the United Nation

http://www.hrweb.org/legal/cat.html

Article 4

1. Each State Party shall ensure that all acts of torture are offences under its criminal law. The same shall apply to an attempt to commit torture and to an act by any person which constitutes complicity or participation in torture.
  2. Each State Party shall make these offences punishable by appropriate penalties which take into account their grave nature.

Article 10

1. Each State Party shall ensure that education and information regarding the prohibition against torture are fully included in the training of law enforcement personnel, civil or military, medical personnel, public officials and other persons who may be involved in the custody, interrogation or treatment of any individual subjected to any form of arrest, detention or imprisonment.
  2. Each State Party shall include this prohibition in the rules or instructions issued in regard to the duties and functions of any such persons

2seaoat

Clearly, some folks need to be charged. I would start with the lawyers who interpreted the ban against torture not to include obvious acts of torture. I have heard that President Obama is going pardon the President and Vice President in regard to American law, but all parties may still be charged under international standards. It is a sad day for America.

Generally, the drone strikes will be exempt from prosecution unless civilian targeting was the primary goal of the line of command. It has never been the case in America's war on terrorism to target innocent civilians, but then the issue becomes the threshold for collateral damage. However, the torture of prisoners is crystal clear.

KarlRove

KarlRove

TEOTWAWKI wrote:35 were acquitted, but for those who were charged, it was (generally speaking) war crimes or crimes against humanity.

___

The key headings were:

Twisted Evil

remember, Congress never declared war

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Frank1.html#Crimes

Nuremberg Trial Defendants:
Hans Frank

Frank himself described his role in the Nazi struggle for power in the following words in August 1942:
".............................. After the resurrection of the movement in the year 1925, my real greater activity in the movement began, which made me, first gradually, later almost exclusively, the legal advisor of the Fuehrer and of the Reich leadership of the NSDAP. I thus was the representative of legal interests of the growing Third Reich in a legal ideological as well as practical legal way.

"We are now duty bound to hold together [he continued] *** We must remember that we who are gathered together here figure on Mr. Roosevelt's list of war criminals. I have the honor of being Number One. We have, so to speak, become accomplices in the world historic sense."

It has been shown that all of these crimes were committed in accordance with the official policies established and advocated by Frank

executed: 16 October 1946

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:35 were acquitted, but for those who were charged, it was (generally speaking) war crimes or crimes against humanity.

___

The key headings were:

Twisted Evil

Then that makes it wholesale murder and all participants deserve the death penalty...LIne up suckers...

KarlRove

KarlRove

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

___

The key headings were:

Twisted Evil

Then that makes it wholesale murder and all participants deserve the death penalty...LIne up suckers...

What are you going to charge the terrorists with then?

You talk a lot of junk. Start your own trial up for the people you want to prosecute and lets see how that goes for ya.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

___

The key headings were:

Twisted Evil

SELF FRICKEN DEFENSE DUMMY !

Lol... I was just on an internet walk about after bob posted about the 8th amendment and read about mengela at crime library.

What a monster.

KarlRove

KarlRove

TEOTWAWKI Today at 6:25 pm
KarlRove wrote:

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

KarlRove wrote:

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

35 were acquitted, but for those who were charged, it was (generally speaking) war crimes or crimes against humanity.

___

The key headings were:

Crimes against peace - planning and unleashing a war of aggression.
War crimes, for example ill-treating and murdering prisoners of war.
Crimes against humanity - genocide, massacring civilians.

”Then that makes it wholesale murder and all participants deserve the death penalty...LIne up suckers...

”SELF FRICKEN DEFENSE DUMMY !
-----
So 9-11 was a self defense strike by the dirka dirkas?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's a coincidence,  Pkr.  I just watched a documentary on either History Channel or the AHC channel (I watch both so can't remember) about Mengele and his little shop of horrors.  What a monster is right!
I knew Mengele escaped to South America after the war ended.  But what I didn't know is that all the Jews and others trying to track him down were never able to find him for the rest of his life unlike many of the nazis who fled to Argentina and were later tracked down and brought to justice.  
Mengele got away with his crimes.  And then he died of accidental drowning in 1979.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:TEOTWAWKI Today at 6:25 pm
KarlRove wrote:

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

KarlRove wrote:

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

___

The key headings were:

Crimes against peace - planning and unleashing a war of aggression.
War crimes, for example ill-treating and murdering prisoners of war.
Crimes against humanity - genocide, massacring civilians.

”Then that makes it wholesale murder and all participants deserve the death penalty...LIne up suckers...

”SELF FRICKEN DEFENSE DUMMY !
-----
So 9-11 was a self defense strike by the dirka dirkas?
I am surprised that people think our excursion into Iraq was a result of 911....Anyway if 20 Americans went into another country and attacked it's infrastructure without the knowledge or support of America does that constitute an offense that justifies war on America Canada and Mexico ? The answer is NO !

KarlRove

KarlRove

U r waaaay out there today

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:U r waaaay out there today
How so ?

If 20 Americans attacked Russia without the knowledge or consent of the American government would that justify a shock n awe  attack on America and then years of chasing possible friends of the 20 around in Canada and Mexico blowing them up and everyone unfortunate enough to be standing near them with Russian drones ?

You are delusional.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum