Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And yet another police atrocity, this time the victim is white

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Read this story and hope you are never miss-targeted by a swat squad executing a no-knock drug raid!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/11/1351113/-Homeowner-Killed-In-No-Knock-Drug-Raid-No-Drugs-Found-Shot-in-the-head-and-back?detail=email#

nadalfan

Wordslinger wrote:Read this story and hope you are never miss-targeted by a swat squad executing a no-knock drug raid!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/12/11/1351113/-Homeowner-Killed-In-No-Knock-Drug-Raid-No-Drugs-Found-Shot-in-the-head-and-back?detail=email#

Unbelievable! Wonder if they will be held accountable....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nadalfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Read this story and hope you are never miss-targeted by a swat squad executing a no-knock drug raid!

Unbelievable!  Wonder if they will be held accountable....
Of course..they will get a paid vacation and an award like all the other times...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why Police Shoot Guys with Knives The officer figured, due to his size and fighting skills, he could disarm a knife wielding aggressor. To all the idiots out there who always say, "Why did the cops have to shoot him? He only had a (insert your choice of weapons here, i.e. knife, bat, club. whatever) he didn't have to be shot", you should look at the photos.

If an officer tells you to drop your weapon, just drop it.

This is vivid proof of how deadly people who are "only armed with a knife" can be. Some of the public think that officers should try to disarm someone armed with a knife but anyone who has had training in knife fighting will tell you even if you win, you are going to get cut. Keep this in the back of your mind when confronting someone armed with an edged weapon. If you are 21 feet away from a criminal with a knife, you are potentially 3 seconds away from being cut

And yet another police atrocity, this time the victim is white 42734811

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

oh my god, joani. that guy's back looks like a butchered calf or pig.

And yet another police atrocity, this time the victim is white Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtY3TdrCYj0M9I-3Hq99aRhkwbCFslrpWEmCVUaWkjZVpNMjY9

If someone pulls a knife, bat, etc... and comes at me it's two rounds to the center of mass just like they taught us in the military. Any weapon in the other persons hand is considered just as deadly as a firearm... That's called escalation of force.

...I also don't want to feel like a piece of meat that's been tenderized or cut up.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Smile

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Why Police Shoot Guys with Knives The officer figured, due to his size and fighting skills, he could disarm a knife wielding aggressor. To all the idiots out there who always say, "Why did the cops have to shoot him? He only had a (insert your choice of weapons here, i.e. knife, bat, club. whatever) he didn't have to be shot", you should look at the photos.

If an officer tells you to drop your weapon, just drop it.

This is vivid proof of how deadly people who are "only armed with a knife" can be. Some of the public think that officers should try to disarm someone armed with a knife but anyone who has had training in knife fighting will tell you even if you win, you are going to get cut. Keep this in the back of your mind when confronting someone armed with an edged weapon. If you are 21 feet away from a criminal with a knife, you are potentially 3 seconds away from being cut

And yet another police atrocity, this time the victim is white 42734811

Joani: The dead victim of this misdirected drug raid had no weapon. Why do you inject the story of the knife wielder here? The thread deals with police violence against unnarmed, innocent people -- in this case a white man.

I am a trained knife fighter and I know several ways to deflect an attacker's knife and use his knife, still in his hand, to kill him. You are correct, if you choose to defend against a knife wielding attacker, you may indeed get cut. Even so, if you are well trained the attacker will lose.

The first year of my training, my teacher (Scuru) started each 1 hour class with 30 minutes of learning how to defend yourself from a knife wielding opponent. The 2nd half of the class was knife against knife.

I studied this martial art form for a little more than two years, when I was in my early thirties. I can tell you that a well-trained knife fighter does not use any technique I've ever seen in a movie, nor in any military combat handbook.

Still, all this has nothing to do with the subject which is police violence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum