This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Militant Islam within America

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Militant Islam within America Empty Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 10:29 am

Guest


Guest
http://www.danielpipes.org/77/the-danger-within-militant-islam-in-america

This is quite a long read, but this in particular made me wonder what the heck is going on when recently, a former Marine, was arrested for anti-government statements on his Facebook, yet public professions like the following are ignored:

The Muslim population in this country is not like any other group, for it includes within it a substantial body of people—many times more numerous than the agents of Osama bin Ladin—who share with the suicide hijackers a hatred of the United States and the desire, ultimately, to transform it into a nation living under the strictures of militant Islam. Although not responsible for the atrocities in September, they harbor designs for this country that warrant urgent and serious attention.

In June 1991, Siraj Wahaj, a black convert to Islam and the recipient of some of the American Muslim community's highest honors, had the privilege of becoming the first Muslim to deliver the daily prayer in the U.S. House of Representatives. On that occasion he recited from the Qur'an and appealed to the Almighty to guide American leaders "and grant them righteousness and wisdom."

A little over a year later, addressing an audience of New Jersey Muslims, the same Wahaj articulated a rather different vision from his mild and moderate invocation in the House. If only Muslims were more clever politically, he told his New Jersey listeners, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate. "If we were united and strong, we'd elect our own emir [leader] and give allegiance to him. . . . [T]ake my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us."
In 1995, Wahaj served as a character witness for Omar Abdel Rahman in the trial that found that blind sheikh guilty of conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. More alarming still, the U.S. attorney for New York listed Wahaj as one of the "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in the sheikh's case.

The disparity between Wahaj's good citizenship in the House and his militant forecast of a Muslim takeover—not to mention his association with violent felons—is only one example of a larger pattern common to the American Muslim scene.

2Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 10:51 am

I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

View user profile

3Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 2:21 pm

I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

About as much chance as SR County students scoring well on the ACT.

View user profile

4Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 2:36 pm

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

About as much chance as SR County students scoring well on the ACT.

One thing is a fact though, Santa Rosa students will score higher on the ACT than Escambia students.

5Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 2:53 pm

Bob wrote:I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

Uh, mmm, right.

The "Christian" right is more of a threat. People are brainwashed by anything that's done "...in the name of JEEEEZUS..." Can I get an "Amen"?

View user profile

6Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 2:54 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

About as much chance as SR County students scoring well on the ACT.

One thing is a fact though, Santa Rosa students will score higher on the ACT than Escambia students.

Not if you leave out Gulf Breeze.

View user profile

7Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 3:06 pm

Guest


Guest
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

About as much chance as SR County students scoring well on the ACT.

One thing is a fact though, Santa Rosa students will score higher on the ACT than Escambia students.

Santa Rosa students always outperform their peers be it SAT, ACT, or FCAT.

8Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 3:08 pm

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

About as much chance as SR County students scoring well on the ACT.

One thing is a fact though, Santa Rosa students will score higher on the ACT than Escambia students.

Not if you leave out Gulf Breeze.



Gulf Breeze hasn't always been the shining star in our county, nonetheless, it is in Santa Rosa, so you cannot boot them out. Now if Escambia were to not include IB students scores from their performance, those schools might be the worst in the state. Some of those IB kids are also from Santa Rosa too.

9Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 6:26 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I'm absolutely convinced Obama will bring Sharia Law to this country when he's re-elected.

About as much chance as SR County students scoring well on the ACT.

One thing is a fact though, Santa Rosa students will score higher on the ACT than Escambia students.

Not if you leave out Gulf Breeze.



Gulf Breeze hasn't always been the shining star in our county, nonetheless, it is in Santa Rosa, so you cannot boot them out. Now if Escambia were to not include IB students scores from their performance, those schools might be the worst in the state. Some of those IB kids are also from Santa Rosa too.

Public Education, go figure. People arguing about the dumbest, a clue, the taxpayers. When will my taxes result in achievements in education? No improvement, no tax increases....fair?

View user profile

10Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 8:13 pm

The majority of high schools in SR county do not meet the National Average ACT, and as a whole are almost average Nationally.....of course when the state is 49th, it is not hard to become a star.....until you realize that bragging about a batting average in the minors is a whole different animal than the bigs...........maybe some of those folks in those other states who are kicking butt on the ACT composite score could have some of those good teachers do some videos for our kids.......might step on some toes.....but we might actually give our kids a chance.

View user profile

11Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 9:44 pm

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:The majority of high schools in SR county do not meet the National Average ACT, and as a whole are almost average Nationally.....of course when the state is 49th, it is not hard to become a star.....until you realize that bragging about a batting average in the minors is a whole different animal than the bigs...........maybe some of those folks in those other states who are kicking butt on the ACT composite score could have some of those good teachers do some videos for our kids.......might step on some toes.....but we might actually give our kids a chance.

You were shot down on the PNJ site last year telling the same lie Seaoat Obama. Don't make me spank you again with the stats.

12Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/2/2012, 10:34 pm

I am the one that should be losing my memory......the facts are that Florida is a pitiful 49th in the country on composite ACT scores, and the composite average of SR is average.......nationally.....middle of the road average........like a third baseman in the majors batting 244.........you want to make him an all star because he is leading the team in batting average, but you fail to tell the whole truth.....that the team is almost dead last in the standings, and they are 49th out of 50 in the league.......and you want to brag about that 244 average. You and Obama are two peas in the same pod.........but even Obama knows when a school is not performing.....he has seen the Chicago schools, and he would get a kick out of the illusion that being average is good, actually you and Rahm have something in common.....smoke and mirrors......

Chicago and SR both have average or below average school districts nationally and those are the facts.

View user profile

13Militant Islam within America Empty Re: Militant Islam within America on 9/3/2012, 11:44 am

Guest


Guest
2seaoat wrote:I am the one that should be losing my memory......the facts are that Florida is a pitiful 49th in the country on composite ACT scores, and the composite average of SR is average.......nationally.....middle of the road average........like a third baseman in the majors batting 244.........you want to make him an all star because he is leading the team in batting average, but you fail to tell the whole truth.....that the team is almost dead last in the standings, and they are 49th out of 50 in the league.......and you want to brag about that 244 average. You and Obama are two peas in the same pod.........but even Obama knows when a school is not performing.....he has seen the Chicago schools, and he would get a kick out of the illusion that being average is good, actually you and Rahm have something in common.....smoke and mirrors......

Chicago and SR both have average or below average school districts nationally and those are the facts.

As usual, you are wrong again. You bloviate and pontificate, but you know nothing about the SR schools. You paint everyone with a broad brush and if you think that SRCS and the Chicago public schools are the same, you sir are smoking the meth that you sell as well.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum