Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CAIR Founder: Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other religion, but to become dominant

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://defund.com/cair-founder-islam-isnt-in-america-to-be-equal-to-any-other-faith-but-to-become-dominant/?utm_source=fnot2&utm_medium=facebook

Carson was on to something...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Obamasucks wrote:http://defund.com/cair-founder-islam-isnt-in-america-to-be-equal-to-any-other-faith-but-to-become-dominant/?utm_source=fnot2&utm_medium=facebook

Carson was on to something...

Not unlike many of his supporters who have sentiments either overtly Christian Dominionist or akin to it.

(I bet many of them came over from the Huckabee camp)

I wonder what Carson's views on an atheist running for office might be?

I think ben was very clear that it was as long as a persons religious (or lack of) beliefs didn't supercede the constitution.

I don't think obama has been very good at that standard ideologically... much closer to the end justifies any means.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I haven't seen Christians routinely mutilating women lately or stoning people to death or cutting off various body parts but yeah those bad ole Christians.....

2seaoat

I have known Muslims since High School. My wife taught Muslims where in one school they were close to 25% of the students. I have had business associations with Muslims. I have NEVER met a Muslim which has brandished their religion or their families lives in such a way as to be confrontational in the communities I have lived in America. I see the propaganda being used to ferment hate. I see the propaganda being used to make MIC rich, and gain political power for some in America. It is a silly and xenophobic fear that I would expect a child to have, not grown men. I will treat any criminal for the criminal actions he commits, I will not be part of racism and xenophobic policies which divide people.

Explain major Hassan
Explain the Tsarev bothers
Explain the 9-11 hijackers
Explain the underwear bomber

I can go on you know.....

Explain what the director of CAIR stated in my thread this morning

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum