Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Military Moral PLUMMETS During the Administration of Semi-Retired President Obama. Big Surprise!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Watch for BOARD OF FL, FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE, delete this too rather than let the subject be discussed.  His arrogance approaches that of President Obama, BOF thinks he's as powerful as the DailyKOS.

Military Moral PLUMMETS During the Administration of Semi-Retired President Obama.  Big Surprise!

Growing dissatisfaction

Troops say morale has sharply declined over the last five years, and most of those in uniform today believe their quality of life will only get worse. Compared to 2009, more are unhappy with their pay and health care, and very few trust that senior leaders fully support them. A closer look at what's driving this trend:

Military Moral PLUMMETS During the Administration of Semi-Retired President Obama.  Big Surprise! MilitaryMoral_zpsef32063b

http://www.militarytimes.com/longform/military/2014/12/07/americas-military-a-force-adrift/18596571/?sf34440316=1

Last edited by Markle on 12/8/2014, 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

knothead

knothead

Horrid, absolutely horrid I say . . . . where does this crap come from brietbart? unreal . . . .

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's a militarytimes.com article gumby

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:It's a militarytimes.com article gumby

A very valid source . . .

2seaoat

I have been around companies about to be downsized and I think it is fair to say morale is not high amongst those who can see the writing on the wall. I still argue that the resignation in Defense is because he did not want to cut as deep as President Obama. He and Hillary have worked out the deal that he makes massive cuts and realignment prior to the summer of 2016, and she like in 2008 disagrees with the president.....but guess what......the cuts will be made, she will be elected, and the deficit and debt will be reduced.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Horrid, absolutely horrid I say . . . . where does this crap come from brietbart? unreal . . . .

You're SO EASY! I knew I could get at least one of you, if not a few more.

http://www.militarytimes.com/longform/military/2014/12/07/americas-military-a-force-adrift/18596571/?sf34440316=1

2seaoat

You're SO EASY! I knew I could get at least one of you, if not a few more.

What are you babbling about "get".....the article is clear, downsizing as compared to war is not a morale builder. Again, this may be a reading comprehension problem which you recently developed and we are all picking on you like you were the old Markle. Man.....read your articles.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Horrid, absolutely horrid I say . . . . where does this crap come from brietbart? unreal . . . .

Military Moral PLUMMETS During the Administration of Semi-Retired President Obama.  Big Surprise! MilitaryMoral_zpsef32063b

2seaoat

Golleeeeeeee Sgt Carter.........why are you so cranky? Could it be your pay is going to be cut, your benefits are going to be cut, and your chance for advancement in a peacetime military are not very good. Shazammmmmmm Sgt. Carter, I bet your morale is down. Gomer is as happy as a pig in chit because he knows he can win a house seat in South Carolina and join Butchmeup to save America from ISIS and Ebola, and get to the bottom of Benghazi.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Golleeeeeeee Sgt Carter.........why are you so cranky?  Could it be your pay is going to be cut, your benefits are going to be cut, and your chance for advancement in a peacetime military are not very good.   Shazammmmmmm Sgt. Carter, I bet your morale is down.  Gomer is as happy as a pig in chit because he knows he can win a house seat in South Carolina and join Butchmeup to save America from ISIS and Ebola, and get to the bottom of Benghazi.

LOLOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum