Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Federal Reserve audit is available now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

16 TRILLION GIVEN OUT TO BANKS! NONE RETURNED AND LOANED AT ZERO % INTEREST!!!!!!

it's sickening... every person on earth that has a dollar, saves a dollar, earns a dollar... has been ripped off. and very few people know or care. btw... try borrowing some of those "tax" dollars back from a bank. who wins?

PkrBum wrote:it's sickening... every person on earth that has a dollar, saves a dollar, earns a dollar... has been ripped off. and very few people know or care. btw... try borrowing some of those "tax" dollars back from a bank. who wins?

amazing no one is interested in the audit. I thought concern with the federal reserve was a united concern. hmmmm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy8 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:it's sickening... every person on earth that has a dollar, saves a dollar, earns a dollar... has been ripped off. and very few people know or care. btw... try borrowing some of those "tax" dollars back from a bank. who wins?

amazing no one is interested in the audit. I thought concern with the federal reserve was a united concern. hmmmm

Ron Paul is VERY interested in auditing the Fed, but the GOP marginalized him quickly and early in the 2012 campaign. Paul wrote a book on the Fed after the 2008 crash.

Federal Reserve  audit is available now EndTheFedBook

Federal Reserve  audit is available now Endthefed

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I've read it. another interesting read is the feds role in the great depression... there are some that lay the blame at their feet (although i include wilson and the progressives as a whole).

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

As you know, there has never been an audit of the Federal Reserve.

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

they just did one, a partial one but better than nothing

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

progressivism doesn't like to be challenged... see woodrow wilson's sedition act..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum