Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago coldest it has been in 110 years

+4
Sal
boards of FL
knothead
KarlRove
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/2014-chicago-has-been-coldest-in-110-years/

And I guess Al Gore's
Prediction of total polar ice cap melt has went awry too lol

After the climate nazis "smooth" the data... it'll be the hottest on record.

knothead

knothead

Climate change deniers . . . . . like the ostrich with his head in the sand,
Classic and priceless!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Explaining it to you like you're 5.

Sal

Sal

PeeDawg says, "Baby it's cold outside", and random internet guy is building a better model.

You can't make this shit up!

no stress

no stress

Well, at least they smartened up and began to call it climate change instead of global warming. Next lets see some real data taken over an extended time so that the cause may be narrowed down and a solution implemented

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:Well, at least they smartened up and began to call it climate change instead of global warming.   Next lets see some real data taken over an extended time so that the cause may be narrowed down and a solution implemented

You have some reading to do.

PkrBum wrote:After the climate nazis "smooth" the data... it'll be the hottest on record.

Chicago coldest it  has been in 110 years  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-u3OMW6vjkrTWIE9y4dy9W5W0d94T9m8kYYRuhZPEyO03IrYYwA

Perhaps they can hire Boards to create a bar graph that does that and their budget at the same time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

No fuzzy science for me thanks

boards of FL

boards of FL

There is nothing fuzzy about a 97% consensus in climate literature over the last decade or more. Hell, even republican politicians (most, at least) are smart enough to know that climate change is real. But they can't just come out and say that, lest they disturb their base of useful idiots; hence "Hey, I'm not a scientist, so...."

Sal

Sal

It's as though conservatives have no analytical skills at all.

They do the same thing with economics and, well, basically anything that doesn't conform to their world view.

The science is "trickery".

The data is "fuzzy".

It's a bizarre way to go through life.

Last edited by Sal on 12/4/2014, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

KarlRove

KarlRove

Smoke and mirrors

Funny math

Political movement to redistribute even more wealth

It's a crock plain and simple

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:Smoke and mirrors

Funny math

You have learned well sir . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Smoke and mirrors

Funny math

I will agree with you that the climate change movement is a political movement first, and a science movement second.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I will agree with you that the climate change movement is a political movement first, and a science movement second.

You've got that ass backwards ....

.... again.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Hardly, he is spot on

2seaoat

I am a few hours from Chicago and I judge much by watching the river. Last year, and for about 4 years the river would freeze solid the first week in December. The river is flowing with only periodic ice. One year we made it to January before a freeze, and it was gone in February. Other years it stays solid from December to March........but that is weather. However, the river gage has historical data going back 110 years. The eight highest floods have happened in the last eight years..........that is not weather.......that is indicative of climate. I think we are already F'd. I do not think there is a thing man can do. We screwed the pooch.

10K years ago there was a mile high glacier sitting there... be thankful for global warming.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is just another scam like Obamacare to force their way into our bank accounts. Just another strong armed robbery.....or just like the MOB...you want protection..it's gonna cost ya.....

KarlRove wrote:No fuzzy science for me thanks

Chicago coldest it  has been in 110 years  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-u3OMW6vjkrTWIE9y4dy9W5W0d94T9m8kYYRuhZPEyO03IrYYwA

Now let's not prejudge... Let's wait until he comes up with the bar graph until we ridicule him.

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Very Happy

boards of FL wrote:There is nothing fuzzy about a 97% consensus in climate literature over the last decade or more.  Hell, even republican politicians (most, at least) are smart enough to know that climate change is real.  But they can't just come out and say that, lest they disturb their base of useful idiots; hence "Hey, I'm not a scientist, so...."

Chicago coldest it  has been in 110 years  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOK6akfgyGIOPLv4hryWmHbL-2MZznfsOByFPU5b1ZypmSOmobag

Oh yeah. That's why the projected data that didn't match their projections had to be changed (falsified) or simply eliminated by the 97% consensus. And what about those memos...

That's really great science. Can we go back to the dark ages prior to peer review from an outside source or what for our scientific consensus?

It takes a real useful idiot to not know how scientific progress is achieved... Oh! Look at your ending sentence! You even admit your ignorance.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

Sal wrote:It's as though conservatives have no analytical skills at all.

They do the same thing with economics and, well, basically anything that doesn't conform to their world view.

The science is "trickery".

The data is "fuzzy".

It's a bizarre way to go through life.

Chicago coldest it  has been in 110 years  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXCSY5KMslA5HWhHUEikd9O7aTOJz8zDAJRn29x3B5xeyzuNKx

Let me take a wild guess... You never obtained your GED but want to act as though you're well educated.

*****CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fNY0JuATpQ

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum