Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ferguson meeting erupts in anger when young black man says Wilson was only doing his job....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/12/meltdown-ferguson-commission-erupts-into-chaos-after-black-man-says-darren-wilson-did-his-job-video/

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, December 2, 2014, 1:19 PM

The first meeting of Governor Jay Nixon’s Ferguson Commission was all you’d expect – chaos, grievance mongering, blaming and frequent outbursts.
Ferguson meeting erupts in anger when young black man says Wilson was only doing his job.... Xferguson-commission.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gmiII0B_9GcI6FwTwLE6
The crowd erupted after a black male student said Darren Wilson “pretty much did his job.”

The meeting lasted for several hours.
The public was not allowed to speak for several hours.
And then when the crowd did speak it got nasty.

2seaoat

I am glad you are consistent supporting the protected class shooting American citizens.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I am glad you are consistent supporting the protected class shooting American citizens.
Yeah that's me alright, love me some coppers.

Ferguson meeting erupts in anger when young black man says Wilson was only doing his job.... 8ca6bb5b6d

2seaoat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum