This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamanation painting, sums of nearly 4 years of futility

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
http://nation.foxnews.com/jon-mcnaughton/2012/08/31/anti-obama-artist-debuts-obamanation-interactive-painting

Scroll down to see it in action

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://nation.foxnews.com/jon-mcnaughton/2012/08/31/anti-obama-artist-debuts-obamanation-interactive-painting

Scroll down to see it in action

My, but you've been a busy little bee this morning.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
It's getting really old,Pacedog.We know you don't like Obama but you're bordering on obsession like Markle.

Guest


Guest
Dreamsglore wrote:It's getting really old,Pacedog.We know you don't like Obama but you're bordering on obsession like Markle.

I'll stop after he loses the election.

At least I got to "vote" on my opinion of this painting: obnoxious!

View user profile
The TEACH is going to be so fun to watch on November 6th....

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Guest


Guest
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The TEACH is going to be so fun to watch on November 6th....

Yes I will because I will call in sick to celebrate booting out EMPTY CHAIR boy from office. Twisted Evil

boy?

View user profile
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The TEACH is going to be so fun to watch on November 6th....

Yes I will because I will call in sick to celebrate booting out EMPTY CHAIR boy from office. Twisted Evil

Never happen...but you might want to call in sick tomorrow...because you are.

View user profile

Guest


Guest
Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The TEACH is going to be so fun to watch on November 6th....

Yes I will because I will call in sick to celebrate booting out EMPTY CHAIR boy from office. Twisted Evil

Never happen...but you might want to call in sick tomorrow...because you are.

Your boy is worse off now than when Carter was running for reelection against Reagan.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum