Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

utube is messing with the settings for videos so we cant share information

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

they already recently changed how profiles were designed which made it harder to search topics. Then next they REMOVED the "Tags" which made it harder to search topics. Now they are changing what software can veiw vids. Not surehow thats going to effect posting vids here. but so far today here and on utube I am getting the "!" instead of vids.

is anyone else having this issue?

If someone could just verify that you are also seeing "!" instead of a video, that would be helpful. I can not veiw not one video here now. Mad

I can still view most vids on utube though, not all.

Chrissy8 wrote:they already recently changed how profiles were designed which made it harder to search topics. Then next they REMOVED the "Tags" which made it harder to search topics. Now they are changing what software can veiw vids. Not surehow thats going to effect posting vids here. but so far today here and on utube I am getting the "!" instead of vids.

I had no problem searching for this video and linking it here.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:they already recently changed how profiles were designed which made it harder to search topics. Then next they REMOVED the "Tags" which made it harder to search topics. Now they are changing what software can veiw vids. Not surehow thats going to effect posting vids here. but so far today here and on utube I am getting the "!" instead of vids.

https://youtu.be/kyE4CLM0QIA

I had no problem searching for the above video and linking it here, but I do not know how to post it so that it will play here.

its not little lies. they are requiring all videos to be updated with adobe flashplayer. And they DID recently remove the "Tags" portion on ALL videos. The Tags make videos more searchable. I knwo this for a fact because I used ot make vids and put them on utube all the time.

I guess I need to download adobe flash player.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:
its not little lies. they are requiring all videos to be updated with adobe flashplayer. And they DID recently remove the "Tags" portion on ALL videos. The Tags make videos more searchable. I knwo this for a fact because I used ot make vids and put them on utube all the time.

Well I'm not having any issues with youtube at all. Maybe I just do not understand the problem that you are having.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Well I'm not having any issues with youtube at all. Maybe I just do not understand the problem that you are having.

let me just say I am having some odd computer problems this morning.

no videos here would show for me. and most on utube would not show for me. I have not yet installed the new flash player, but now they are showing for me. I went onto my other lap top and it wouldnt even let me on this forum.

its probaly some stupid setting that I am not aware of. or full cookies or some thing like that. I dont know im no computer guru. all I know is now it is working again. Very Happy

with that said, utube is and has changed their format, sofeware recomendations and removed tags. I like many beleive that is a atempt by them to limit information sharing on the internet.

I'm not having trouble with YouTube. I have noticed the last couple of days that Forumotion doesn't keep me logged in, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum