Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fight brewing over illegals and social security benefits

+3
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
KarlRove
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/fight-brewing-over-social-security-and-medicare-for-illegal-immigrants/article/2556750

Like Obamacare, he has lied again

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I can see why they teachfuzzy math in high school now I just got a letter from Social Security saying that I get a 1.7% cost-of-living raise and it only dropped my monthly income by $24 from Social Security because they raised what I was paying in Medicare so I figured it out. Many more COLA raises and I will have to get a job.LOL

Vikingwoman

I didn't see anywhere in the article where he lied. You must of read a different article.

“[T]here’s no denying that many blacks share the same anxieties as many whites about the wave of illegal immigration flooding our Southern border—a sense that what’s happening now is fundamentally different from what has gone on before,” then-Senator Obama wrote in his 2006 autobiography,“The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream.”

”Not all these fears are irrational, the number of immigrants added to the labor force every year is of a magnitude not seen in this country for over a century, if this huge influx of mostly low-skill workers provides some benefits to the economy as a whole —especially by keeping our workforce young,in contrast to an increasingly geriatric Europe and Japan—it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue-collar Americans and put strains on an already overburdened safety net.”

“Native-born Americans suspect that it is they, and not the immigrant, who are being forced to adapt to social changes caused by migration."

“And if I’m honest with myself, I must admit that I’m not entirely immune to such nativist sentiments, when I see Mexican flags waved at pro-immigration demonstrations, I sometimes feel a flush of patriotic resentment. When I’m forced to use a translator to communicate with the guy fixing my car, I feel a certain frustration.”

Obama 2006

RACIST..!!

Vikingwoman

Ok Pkr. again you're trying to point out something entirely different. The illegals are already here. That is the problem. I think most people probably feel the same way as the president but acknowledging the inherent problems of mass immigration and allowing a solution in no way diminishes that thought.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I didn't see anywhere in the article where he lied. You must of read a different article.

When has he told the truth?

Fight brewing over illegals and social security benefits LieoftheYear

2seaoat

When he promised the American people health care reform and immigration reform........winners can do that........losers can whine and cry.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Actually your side cheats and plays by it's own rules. It isn't whining it's demanding that rules be followed but you are probably a card cheat and don't give a damn.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:I didn't see anywhere in the article where he lied. You must of read a different article.

K-5 kids read with a more critical eye than you do.

KarlRove

KarlRove

[quote="Vikingwoman"]Ok Pkr. again you're trying to point out something entirely different. The illegals are already here. That is the problem. I think most people probably feel the same way as the president but acknowledging the inherent problems of mass immigration

Send'em back

Vikingwoman

11 million people, moron?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yes. Saying it can't be done is asinine like most of your posts.

They can run their hiney across the border from whence they came.

Whatever it takes. The cost will be less than letting them suck off a system of which they have contributed ZERO towards.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:Yes. Saying it can't be done is asinine like most of your posts.

Whatever it takes. The cost will be less than letting them suck off a system of which they have contributed ZERO towards.
What a shallow heartless thing to say...I agree with you...they need to pack it back to from whence they came

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's not heartless. Let those countries run their own governments and take care of their own people. We are not a welfare ATM card.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:

Hilarious ....

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:Yes. Saying it can't be done is asinine like most of your posts.

Geez, you are truly a moron,aren't you? Round up and deport 11 million people? How'd you get a teaching degree? Just amazing.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The point is....we have allowed 11 million to cross the border nd they are still crossing.

2seaoat

The point is....we have allowed 11 million to cross the border nd they are still crossing.

What about the point that more people are entering this country by over staying their visas..........what resources have we directed toward the real problem?

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:The point is....we have allowed 11 million to cross the border nd they are still crossing.

Of course they are crossing just like people are still murdering and raping and stealing. You act like we haven't done anything about that or that we allowed that? 11 million people did not cross the border on Obama's watch but you want him to clean up this mess from many years. You need to get real.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:The point is....we have allowed 11 million to cross the border nd they are still crossing.

What about the point that more people are entering this country by over staying their visas..........what resources have we directed toward the real problem?

People who came here following the system are easier to track and deport, which they are....if I had a choice in who to give a break to, it would be the people with said work visas who have something to contribute to society and not just suck off the system.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The point is....we have allowed 11 million to cross the border nd they are still crossing.

And what would happen to Americans that have over stayed their visa in a foreign country?

2seaoat

And what would happen to Americans that have over stayed their visa in a foreign country?

They would need to have a chamber of commerce which was impotent and was trying to bust unions with a flow of high skilled foreign workers. Most countries monitor their visas.......instead we scapegoat the lesser of the two evils because people are brown and come in family units. The Ukranian wait staff at Marco island are white and beautiful.......duh.

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Vikingwoman Yesterday at 4:12 pm
KarlRove wrote:

Yes. Saying it can't be done is asinine like most of your posts.

Geez, you are truly a moron,aren't you? Round up and deport 11 million people? How'd you get a teaching degree? Just amazing.
-----
It wouldn't be hard at all. People like you want to pretend it is impossible. It might be some work, but it could be done. To say otherwise is a copout and Dems are good at that

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:
It wouldn't be hard at all.  People like you want to pretend it is impossible.  It might be some work, but it could be done.

You're an abject moron.

The logistics alone for such an endeavor are inconceivable.

You're are talking about identifying and deporting a group of people equivalent to the entire population of Ohio.

Unpossible!

Fight brewing over illegals and social security benefits Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeCFIgGdQiO11GvQwTgXoIC-LzjSVmtsd-bPAyks00momf7AyM

Yeah! Those damn people from India, China, Russia, and other foreign nations, are just over running this country waving their damn national flags and demanding that we all speak their language.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiatYS2W1gA

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum