Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are they going to indict Officer Wilson? Verdict in a few minutes

+8
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
dumpcare
TEOTWAWKI
QueenOfHearts
Telstar
Hospital Bob
Vikingwoman
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"If there is not an indictment returned in any case, then the case is closed and the records are closed. Unless the judge orders that they be opened. So in this case, we have asked the judge if there is no indictment returned, and no charge on anything, we have asked the judge, and she has agreed, that the records will be made public," McCulloch said.

But Sunday, St. Louis County Director of Judicial Administration Paul Fox released a statement saying that St. Louis County Circuit Judge Carolyn Whittington has entered no such order or made no such agreement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/23/ferguson-evidence-may-not-be-released/19468011/

If all that stuff is not released it would be a terrible mistake.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:"If there is not an indictment returned in any case, then the case is closed and the records are closed. Unless the judge orders that they be opened. So in this case, we have asked the judge if there is no indictment returned, and no charge on anything, we have asked the judge, and she has agreed, that the records will be made public," McCulloch said.

But Sunday, St. Louis County Director of Judicial Administration Paul Fox released a statement saying that St. Louis County Circuit Judge Carolyn Whittington has entered no such order or made no such agreement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/23/ferguson-evidence-may-not-be-released/19468011/

All information was released.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:"If there is not an indictment returned in any case, then the case is closed and the records are closed. Unless the judge orders that they be opened. So in this case, we have asked the judge if there is no indictment returned, and no charge on anything, we have asked the judge, and she has agreed, that the records will be made public," McCulloch said.

Yes, CNN already has people going through it all.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I'm surprised someone hasn't already leaked it.

It was, several weeks ago.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The DA is corrupt.

You mean that former President George Bush is responsible.

Markle

Markle

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yes, CNN already has people going through it all.

Who knew they still had people?

Markle

Markle

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Sal wrote:His history is common knowledge.

The proof is in the pudding.

All of this evidence was presented to 12 jurors.  He did not make this decision.

As always, FACTS are irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant to Sal.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle,

Why aren't you blaming semi-retired barrack hussein obama for what's happening with this?
Surely he has some responsibility doesn't he?

2seaoat

I am now giving you my full permission to used deadly force on me.

The bullets would never get through the milk duds and popcorn. I think I figured out your angle.

2seaoat wrote:I am now giving you my full permission to used deadly force on me.

The bullets would never get through the milk duds and popcorn.  I think I figured out your angle.

Are they going to indict Officer Wilson? Verdict in a few minutes - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYqIMXXZuOh1IYJfMTkN22xlUsdNN7myzHxRpTNNFBaBSNtyUC

He's still posting and stuff so he's not sleeping of dead... which means he's more than likely not horizontal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDulQ6qXDSE

Very Happy

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:I'm going to now make the most racist scaredycat butchmeup statement I've ever made before.
I address this to all law enforcement agencies and law enforcement officers.

If I ever walk into a convenience store and steal merchandise and then physically accost the store clerk when he confronts me,   and if later after I'm apprehended by a law enforcement officer I use violence to resist arrest,  then I am now giving you my full permission to used deadly force on me

I sooo agree--- Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum