Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Studer Hospital Management repair and lawn service

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Veterans Memorial Park volunteers looking for help maintaining the facility got a big boost Wednesday when Blue Wahoos owner Quint Studer volunteered his baseball team’s ground crew to mow the grass.

“We know what we can do, and we know about taking care of a lot of grass

Dear Grateful Employees:

As you can read from the wonderful story the PNJ did about me, I have volunteered you to help the city with their grass maintenance program. The fact is that My Blue Wahoo grass crew is already very busy. This why I am calling on you, my trusted employees to help me out.
This Saturday I Would like every one to meet at the Wall South with your lawn mower. It should not take more than 5 or 6 hours. Roll will be taken. Who knows, this maybe the start of something new. Thanks .

The man who signs your check
QS

Studer Hospital  Management repair and lawn service Crazy-guy-cutting-grass

I watched the Wahoos on tv last night and our silly dilly newspaper said there were 4,330 fans at that game. Really, I doubt the fools at the pnj did a head count at the gate but I tell you, there were plenty of EMPTY seats shown on tv.

If Studer will come mow my yard, I will shut the ell up. I want some olive oil too.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum